Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she earned 6 figures last year? No way I'd be buying uniform second hand from the PTA if I could afford to buy it new

Reactions: 3
Didn't she say she earned 6 figures last year? No way I'd be buying uniform second hand from the PTA if I could afford to buy it new

Exactly! If she has that kind of money she shouldn’t be making use of the second hand clothes from the PTA. There are likely other parents who rely on buying the second hand uniform, can’t afford new, and she’s taking it.
I won’t buy from charity shops because at the moment I’m in a position where I don’t have to, I’d feel guilty if I did, like I was taking things that someone else could really need.

If she wants to support the PTA then donate or help in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ridiculous that she spends so much but has no qualms about giving Cas second hand uniform. Would love to see her try that with her older two- I'm sure H would have a meltdown related to his diagnosis and not bc he's an ungrateful brat. And also jess who's allegedly so uncomfortable in her body is now on her stories literally pushing her boobs up to be sure we see them? Christ.

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous that she spends so much but has no qualms about giving Cas second hand uniform. Would love to see her try that with her older two- I'm sure H would have a meltdown related to his diagnosis and not bc he's an ungrateful brat. And also jess who's allegedly so uncomfortable in her body is now on her stories literally pushing her boobs up to be sure we see them? Christ.
I had to skip through those stories as I didn't know where to look!! 😂😂 Christ alive, put it away!!

• Haha
Omg the boobs!! I’m cringing for her kids it was way too much and so obvious for attention. Apparently doesn’t like showing her body. Of course not Jess 🙄

Also whatever happened to her consultant business/club she was starting? She did a live about it? She has the time but seems to of given up. Maybe she sold it with the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know what the set up with the beach houses in Shoreham is but where I live they have a pedestrian path directly Infront. Is she sprawled out on a public path with all her tit everywhere or is it a private walkway ?

I don't know what the set up with the beach houses in Shoreham is but where I live they have a pedestrian path directly Infront. Is she sprawled out on a public path with all her tit everywhere or is it a private walkway ?
The path runs behind them

Reactions: 1
Omg the boobs! Yeah of course you aren't comfortable with your body, that’s why you were fondling yourself half naked in a bikini, plus the lingerie adverts you do.

She does realise that her sons friends, their parents, teachers, neighbours etc could be viewing everything she posts??

Reactions: 6
I actually think ‘fair play’ to that new post.
Yep. Like to think that we never hate for hatings sake and that post looks to me like her using her platform for good. She might be irritating and full of herself, but she’s a lot more honest about her ads than most and generally I think she’s honest and upfront about her job as an influencer and her earnings.

I cannot overlook how she is so blinded by Hugo and his ‘problems’ though- baffles me! She’s really crap in that respect. Oh and she still has a spending addiction 😜

Reactions: 6
Yep. Like to think that we never hate for hatings sake and that post looks to me like her using her platform for good. She might be irritating and full of herself, but she’s a lot more honest about her ads than most and generally I think she’s honest and upfront about her job as an influencer and her earnings.

I cannot overlook how she is so blinded by Hugo and his ‘problems’ though- baffles me! She’s really crap in that respect. Oh and she still has a spending addiction 😜
I'm guessing the shopping is to replace something she is missing in her life. All addications replace something x

Shouting out the horrible piece of work that is part time working mummy has caused me to stop following now, finally. Jess considers herself intelligent yet bigs up that awful woman (if in doubt go to her thread and read the wiki)

Reactions: 7
Shouting out the horrible piece of work that is part time working mummy has caused me to stop following now, finally. Jess considers herself intelligent yet bits up that awful woman (if in doubt go to her thread and read the wiki)
Agreed. She is just jumping on a bandwagon and so desperate to be noticed by another 'influencer'.

Agreed. She is just jumping on a bandwagon and so desperate to be noticed by another 'influencer'.
An absolutely vile one. She tried the other influencers before at some social things but clearly it didn't stick. I bet she is very unlikeable in real life, especially if the arrogance from her page shines through.
So she has had to scrape the barrel with ptwm.

Trying to create suspense by timing it so she has a dentist appointment in the middle..
God she’s a bore. A lazy privileged one that sells her sons diagnosis online . It infuriates me so much. My 13 nearly 14 is still awaiting a diagnosis and we have had the worst 2 days ever since he returned to school yesterday. I’m at my wits end. She actually makes me so angry.

• Heart
I wondered how long it would take for the digs at school to begin. She does realise that without a diagnosis the school could not have done anything? And that a college place is expensive, you know funding schools really don't have. Im a teacher I know how hard it is to deal with kids like H and how difficult it is to get the correct provision in place. CAMHS referrals take up a lot of my time and the waiting list is ridiculous. But I dislike her tone of voice and the fact she clearly believes the school are shkt. Interesting B has clearly starting to have some behavioural issues too. It also continuously amazes me H's issues don't affect his social life!

• Heart
She has a lot of cash so has so many options other just don't. I also agree that he seems to be able to keep a lid on his meltdowns with his mates and Nan and it's very telling that Bruno is kicking off too.

I bet the school just can't wait for him to finish.

Reactions: 4
She has a lot of cash so has so many options other just don't. I also agree that he seems to be able to keep a lid on his meltdowns with his mates and Nan and it's very telling that Bruno is kicking off too.

I bet the school just can't wait for him to finish.
I find it really odd how he doesn’t blow with his mates. My son alienates all his friends due to his meltdowns. He’s had so many friendship groups. The summer was awful as he has hardly anybody now. I know everyone’s different and on different levels of the spectrum but H seems to be able to pick and choose. Overall my sons school barely think there’s a problem as he doesn’t lash out at teachers although has walked out of classes etc. They have been no help at all. It seems if he doesn’t disrupt his class he’s fine in their eyes.

Despite all the adjustments I will be amazed if he leaves school with his 4 chosen GCSE’s and without a permanent exclusion. Hope he does, don’t get me wrong, and he has everything in place to succeed, but nah mate....not gonna happen 😂

Is it very very wrong and in terrible poor taste to suggest a sweepstake?🤣👹 Closest date to him being permanently excluded wins a Tattle goody bag 🤷‍♀️

18th November 2021 for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.