Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I don’t like H but it must get annoying the constant filming. But can she not see how bad these videos look. She’s not a cool trendy friend of a mum she’s just used for £££

Reactions: 8
Surprised she had to buy him a new suit. Thought she could have found him a hand made Armani suit on Vinted for £3.50.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surprised she had to buy him a new suit. Thought she could have found him a hand made Armani suit on Vinted for £3.50.
Can’t imagine him not wearing brand new though. He enjoys her spending on him - like an extension of her addiction.

There’s little respect in that house - she could respect his privacy by not filming him and not sharing. He could show her some respect by not swearing at her and just making an effort with his attitude.

Reactions: 6
The blatant disrespect! She lets it go over her head, clinging on to any form of relationship with them. The poor future girlfriends of B&H

Reactions: 3
The future gfs will be besties for a while then something will happen and it will be no contact. Can see it coming a mile away.

Reactions: 4
What the hell are those pictures. That child’s his horrible brother already

• Sad
Reactions: 5
IMG_0462.jpeg

I know! If my nine year old even KNEW how to flip the bird I’d be mortified, let alone allowing him to pose like a little roadman in photos. She’s so permissive!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2957361

I know! If my nine year old even KNEW how to flip the bird I’d be mortified, let alone allowing him to pose like a little roadman in photos. She’s so permissive!
She’s doing it herself too, keeping it classy 🙄.
It’s not something we do as family fun that’s for sure, never seen my kids (or husband) do it and haven’t myself (unless behind an obnoxious person’s back 🤣). She and her offspring are just crass.

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for the teachers who have to deal with her children. I can’t even begin to imagine the lack of respect and entitled behaviour they will demonstrate in school 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Didn't he also have a scooter that was stolen / trashed but they got it back and fixed

Reactions: 2