Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Yep sets an example to him that if you kick iff screaming and make a big deal exposing the college you get ehat you want. Just wait until they have to try and tell him off for something. She won’t have it and he won’t

Reactions: 7

creamQueen

Chatty Member
So glad I found this thread having recently stumbled across her Instagram.At first glance I didnt know what to make of her ,had a quick scroll through her account & started following, Quickly unfollowed 24hrs later thinking what an absolute cock she is H this H that, what ever “additional needs”he has she does not paint in him a good light at all. I think hes just as much of a cunt as his mum tbh! If H came from a council house with a parent who couldn’t articulate themselves as well what Jen can their kid would have been expelled along time ago. I am shocked by that video of Hugo today openly boasting about drug paraphernalia,giving her the finger & telling to F off.Iv a teen boy who loves to flip the bird at every photo opportunity because he hates photos Its light hearted fun,He swears too much also (in context) But he is the most respectful teen you’ll ever meet. He just comes across as a scumbag with a rich mum who will bail him out at every need!

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Interesting latest post....I wonder if jess' mum brought out her ex so they could keep the house and all lived together. And then I wonder if jess wanted to sell and her mum didn't or vice versa and that's what led to the fall out?
She always used to say it was her mums house though? Like when they moved in with her when her and Russ split?
Seems harsh to post it all online though.

GAC37

Chatty Member
Thank you - I thought it was the other way round. Are both boys a little difficult?! 😂 I didn’t realise the issues with the older one until I found this thread! 😬 My other observation is about her eyebrows- what’s going on there?
The brows are truly weird! Permanently surprised 🤣. Bruno seems like a good lad, Hugo is trouble! She makes him out to be a saint though.

GAC37

Chatty Member
The irony of her previously going to rehab for shopping addiction as well! Never shook it.
Omg really?!
---
So they eat dinner on their laps on white sofas? Why not make the effort to sit at at the bloody table Jess and you can all chat rather than watching Cas’s You Tube!! Eating dinner at the table with our teens is my favourite part of the day, lots of banter, hearing about their days etc.

And what happened with her spacious office in one of the 583939 cabins in the garden?

Last edited:

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It would take a lot for Russ to give up this sweet deal. He still owns the house (they aren’t married so he’d owe her nothing?), she is an easy lay (I wouldn’t say no; she’s fit), and he doesn’t have to deal with the hideous children from her first marriage as much now that they’re a bit older. I think he’s probably finding it hard now that they’re living together again (it didn’t work before) but the balance is more in his favour.
I think she’s extremely hard work on the quiet though, I mean just look at the trail of destruction and estrangements in her life. Her father, mother, ex-husband, the siblings she only connected with in adulthood…. Did I miss anyone?

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Her pretentious twatty voice while speaking to her angel grates on my tits!In fairness she’s probably on tenderhooks he will whack her with it knowing that crazy brat

She’s such a snob , love the little council house comment.
Usually I lurk in this thread, but... I don't understand the point of her comment, she chose that house! And also, I know where those houses are, it's a lovely location I'd love to live in, and as most of us know, ex-council houses are big, they've got big gardens, and are built much better than modern new builds. I don't see what her issue with the house is?!

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Watching todays stories you’d think it was her birthday trip away that she’d dragged the boys on not Bruno’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
There's absolutely no way Bruno chose to go to Rome for his 16th...it 100% screams Jess' decision and plays into whole "insta mum' / cool mum thing she does...

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Cas looking and behaving just like his vile bully of a brother..history repeating itself again!!

Booyou365

The first photo is nice but in the others he looks really weird and quite scary, not attractive AT ALL.
I’m not sure why you would find a 16 year old ‘attractive’ anyway? I also don’t like the comments regarding CHILDREN and their appearance, very inappropriate. I’m the first to call out Jess and her parenting skills (lack of) and the array of too much information she shares with the world but attacking the appearance of 16 year old children? No thank you, this is why tattle gets such a bad name.

• Haha