Theoneandonlyzoewillett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s filthy the grime is just ingrained in her and im sure the guys she goes on about are all in her head

The lives are something else recently, she’s on most nights drinking, hairs greasy af. I’ve just been watching her, she’s been on the phone to a guy who’s seen her in spoons locally who sounded like he was having a tug, she called him out asking if he wanted to get to know her more than friends and then said do you want to be in a relationship with me, when he said yeah, she gave him some rules and one was ‘don’t come on to my mum’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lives are something else recently, she’s on most nights drinking, hairs greasy af. I’ve just been watching her, she’s been on the phone to a guy who’s seen her in spoons locally who sounded like he was having a tug, she called him out asking if he wanted to get to know her more than friends and then said do you want to be in a relationship with me, when he said yeah, she gave him some rules and one was ‘don’t come on to my mum’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Im surprised this thread isn’t more active 😂

Reactions: 2
she is an absolute disgrace and a slag too! i kinda found her quite funny at one point but recently shes acting ALOT more entitled and begging so much. shes rude aswell, speaks to ppl like tit and thinks its absolutely ok. and i dont mean trolls being horrible first and shes retaliating! she went on holiday and gave a 62 yr old a blow job after knowing him an hour. she is not ok!!!! and had a bloke in her flat last week giving him one too!
---
and came on the live after the bloke incident in her flat laughing saying oooh i havent got anything round my mouth have i! showing off thinking shes lush and bragging shes just did that act! its embarrassing 🙈 and she will leave the kitten alone while shes away and that flat will be stinking! she reminds me of karine. all the pedalo boyfriends!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What's her backstory? Saw her pop up on my fyp scrounging and shoveling in a shepherds pie this morning. She reminders me of Lucy Rose from back in the day if anyone remembers her on tiktok 😂

Reactions: 1
What's her backstory? Saw her pop up on my fyp scrounging and shoveling in a shepherds pie this morning. She reminders me of Lucy Rose from back in the day if anyone remembers her on tiktok 😂
yah i remember lucy! shes still about!!!! zoes back story is shes “famous” for saying you know what i mean!! everythingggg revolves around sex. pedalo ex boyfs!! will sleep with anyone and everyone! doesnt work due to disability? which is what… she cant talk properly! cos shes certainly capable of doing everything herself incl days out on trains and nights out drinking or drinking in her flat. plus shes rude as fu ck!!
---
rude as fu ck and a massssive beg!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
yah i remember lucy! shes still about!!!! zoes back story is shes “famous” for saying you know what i mean!! everythingggg revolves around sex. pedalo ex boyfs!! will sleep with anyone and everyone! doesnt work due to disability? which is what… she cant talk properly! cos shes certainly capable of doing everything herself incl days out on trains and nights out drinking or drinking in her flat. plus shes rude as fu ck!!
---
rude as fu ck and a massssive beg!
she only says that coz kerrie essex does and shes so far up her arse 🤢

If I took a shot for everytime she says it's her birthday then I would be pissed as a fart

Attachments

• Sick