Theoneandonlyzoewillett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was showing some photos earlier of bruising from other times he has hit her last year and one from where she said he kicked or punched her in the stomach. Said he had grabbed her neck aswel. He is supposedly still in cells.
OMG and he looked like butter wouldn't melt.. I see he's also banned from tiktok, I seen one of the alleged screenshots of him texting kids but to be fair it didn't say much nor did it say it was a child he was texting.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to take what she says with a pinch of salt. All her exs she goes after according to her all have beaten her, SA her. Yet she lies about being pregnant, she's a racist, her stories change all the time.
The texting children I can believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe that her ex was violent the bloke could barely tie his shoelaces

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s made a mockery out of every DV victim. She’s a disgrace. Lapping up the attention making TikToks. She’s claimed every ex she’s had has been violent and lied about being pregnant. She’s not a full deck.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier than it is. This girl is absolute GOLD.

Reactions: 3