Theoneandonlyzoewillett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been posting she overdosed last night along with some jazzy music 🎶 then another of her in hospital ... she says she's OK though 🙂🙂🙂 what in the actual duck!!!?

Reactions: 3
What a strange couple. Her bf has his own house supposedly but just sits in her house day after day singing begging for gifts. Hes on now, theoneandonlyjamie7789x shes probably in bed still
He looks like he probably lives in assisted housing, so she probably isn't allowed to go over & just sit drinking. She is just vile.
---
Shes been posting she overdosed last night along with some jazzy music 🎶 then another of her in hospital ... she says she's OK though 🙂🙂🙂 what in the actual duck!!!?
I am all for breaking the stigma of mental ill health, but I get so pissed off with amount of Tiktok idiots who seem to make up an OD story for sympathy, clout or pure f&ckin derangement!! It's not cool.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned her mum a couple of tiktoks back I wonder if that is related? I know she has cut ties as she has a difficult and toxic relationship according to her so maybe who knows or simply attention.

She said ‘cos my mum’ as the reason she OD. She’s a car crash to watch but quite obvious she’s got a lot going on

Reactions: 2
Also known as @theoneandonlyzoewillett …

I can’t seem to find a thread on her which really surprises me. Looks like Jamie’s getting a free hair cut whilst she shouts, ‘I’m tiktok famous’ and films it.

Can’t wait to see their wedding but it concerns me that she’s said before that they’re planning on having kids

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She has a thread, quite something isnt she 🤣

I am shocked at the thought of them having kids 😳 😐

Reactions: 2
She’s one of those where you think someone really needs to step in for her own good, she’s clearly got learning difficulties of some sort as well as MH problems and it’s quite sad really that she’s just able to post all of this without someone stepping in to help her see it’s not good.

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those where you think someone really needs to step in for her own good, she’s clearly got learning difficulties of some sort as well as MH problems and it’s quite sad really that she’s just able to post all of this without someone stepping in to help her see it’s not good.
What has she posted I missed it

Shes like the boy who cried wolf dunno what to believe. The other night she was saying she cheated on him while pissed up but they were together.

Now shes saying he has been arrested and is in cells and she will never be getting back together with him. Shes making it sound quite serious.

Reactions: 4
Shes like the boy who cried wolf dunno what to believe. The other night she was saying she cheated on him while pissed up but they were together.

Now shes saying he has been arrested and is in cells and she will never be getting back together with him. Shes making it sound quite serious.
Comments are all saying he has been arrested for talking to underage kids online

She's not denying it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was showing some photos earlier of bruising from other times he has hit her last year and one from where she said he kicked or punched her in the stomach. Said he had grabbed her neck aswel. He is supposedly still in cells.