Theoneandonlyzoewillett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we all make of this one??

Self proclaimed craziest girl on the TT
Screenshot_20230304-201026_TikTok.jpg

Fella doesn't care that she has thrush
Screenshot_20230304-201103_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-201214_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The pair of them block you for absolutely anything. Not sure how she expects to be "influencer" when they do that.

Shes a known abusive racist. Abuses neighbours, violent & abusive to her partners in the past. Arrested for being racist list goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The pair of them block you for absolutely anything. Not sure how she expects to be "influencer" when they do that.

Shes a known abusive racist. Abuses neighbours, violent & abusive to her partners in the past. Arrested for being racist list goes on.
Do you know her? Tell us all what you know :LOL:
As for her partner he's obviously vulnerable and she seems domineering

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he get arrested last time they were together for DV and had to go home with his mum? she refused to talk about it but kept saying it was bad

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he get arrested last time they were together for DV and had to go home with his mum? she refused to talk about it but kept saying it was bad
She cheated on him at one point too.
Its a toxic relationship because they're only together because neither of them can get anyone else

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you know her? Tell us all what you know :LOL:
As for her partner he's obviously vulnerable and she seems domineering
Not really just from what ive seen on tiktok past 2 year 🤣 shes got a fair few deleted accounts, some accounts are still up though. she went quiet for a while after the racist outbursts. Her neighbours posted a video once saying how bad she was but that was soon deleted.

I think shes a bit of an alcoholic tbh, always seems to be drinking in the house amd out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She just use to live on her sofa every night with a 3 litre bottle of coke infront of her. Always had a different bloke, always saying they had split up because they were violent to her. Multiple arguments through tiktok lives with these exs them saying that she always lies about being pregnant.
Then when she got arrested on tiktok live you didn't see her that much afterwards just the odd tiktok of her going to the police station. Now since the thrush tiktok she lives on my fyp again.
The engagement tiktok was so staged it was embarrassing even for them two.

Reactions: 4
She’s one of those who claim they can’t work due to anxiety however can sit and drink however much and do tiktoks in the street and go on pub crawls and clubbing. Trust me I have severe anxiety but working is something you have to do to live and get by unless of course you can physically not work. Controversial subject I know

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FINALLY. I refuse to believe this cretin is real. The top lip to teeth ratio grates on me. She is honestly the most vile thing I have ever witnessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s one of those who claim they can’t work due to anxiety however can sit and drink however much and do tiktoks in the street and go on pub crawls and clubbing. Trust me I have severe anxiety but working is something you have to do to live and get by unless of course you can physically not work. Controversial subject I know
Shes proud of it
Screenshot_20230305-130114_TikTok.jpg

What a strange couple. Her bf has his own house supposedly but just sits in her house day after day singing begging for gifts. Hes on now, theoneandonlyjamie7789x shes probably in bed still