Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New hair do? Hair looks darker and looks shorter. I love how she has time to care for herself.... Then leaves her sons care bottom of the list to do.
He's been chucked the ipad again to entertain himself. Whilst she uploads yet another ad of all the gifted stuff she's getting daily.

Shes begged for a modelling contract so so many times for her son over the years. Tagging River Island in a ton of her stories and banging on about him being model material. He used to live in a nappy that desperately needed changing, being dragged across her tit stained carpet. Tube hanging out. She used to take him out in the cold with no shoes on his feet. It's only recently she's forked out clothes for him.... Then did the reel begging to be seen by Zara. Making sure her son was stood in his walker for added pull on their heart strings feel.

But... Hey.. She can only now afford him books 😂 now she's bought herself gucci, prada, chanel, latest nikes and all her technology. I really don't think she was ready for motherhood. She's clearly too obsessed with herself.

4 hours doing an ad.

Your son should be priority. Not your desperate fight for fame.

Reactions: 24
Adds Beauty Pie to the list of companies I absolutely never want to support now. She will literally bleep herself out to ANY company won’t she? But always too exhausted to actually spend time looking after her child. How’s about less time gramming, more time mumming, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so angry about so many things. Like the latest ad for these “cheap” beauty products, except they’re not cheap, they’re still way more than most can afford, especially a single parent family. She can afford £17 on a candle on the regular, but a couple of books for her child is earth shattering......Poor J, looked so fed up in the stories this evening, like he had really just had enough. I just wanted to move the kitten and give him a huge cuddle. And also, I wish she would pull her cardigan up. I know I’m officially old now because that really winds me up 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m just going to add in ok I have 2 kids, ones in school now, so when I have my day off work with my littlest there’s no way I’d have 4 hours to do an ad and my babe doesn’t have any complex needs. I just don’t know how she gets away with it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know the way the InFlUeNcEr world works, but isn’t it a conflict of interests the fact she’s promoting different beauty brands? (Literally within days of each other)

She does my Swede right in. However at least I know if my serotonin ever needs a quick boost I’ll watch the intro to her fanny pad advert. The music/ the clips/ the shite “hello hello hello” pure and simple cringe content and I for one am here for it 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know the way the InFlUeNcEr world works, but isn’t it a conflict of interests the fact she’s promoting different beauty brands? (Literally within days of each other)

She does my Swede right in. However at least I know if my serotonin ever needs a quick boost I’ll watch the intro to her fanny pad advert. The music/ the clips/ the shite “hello hello hello” pure and simple cringe content and I for one am here for it 😁😂
Does her employer (NHS) know that she advertises/promotes/sells etc

Reactions: 1
The nmc be highly interested to see how she conducts herself and how she represents the profession I’m sure

Reactions: 3
The NHS and the NMC have no issue with social media influencers unfortunately, look at the desperate journeyofanurse who wants to be the next nurseblake. What NMC and our NHS trust have an issue with is what we represent on social media, so no badmouthing of the NHS, no data protection breeches, no racism, no abuse. I think in the next few years an more modern social media policy will come up, but for now, unfortunately... she isn’t doing anything wrong.

From her IG posts, I can’t figure out what ward she works on but I do know she works for my hospital. However I’m being redeployed everywhere as COVID is rife in our city. Tbh she’s revealed a little bit too much information on that post, but what ward during this pandemic is a nurse looking after so few patients?

Reactions: 2
It is getting ridiculous now.

her recent stories about sleepless nights and hospital stays.
Majority of parents have tit sleep. As for hospital stays, they are incredibly hard... I know!!!! However she makes out like her son is in hospital every week. He really isn’t though.
She clearly thinks she has it worst in the country when unfortunately she is just one of thousands and thousands of people who have children who require hospital care from time to time.

she is just continuously exploiting everyone.

Reactions: 11
Also worries me she isn't using her real name.
please don’t think I’m defending her with this but I don’t use my real name on social media and a lot of nurses don’t. We are actually encouraged to go by nicknames or our first and middle names.

Reactions: 9
Nurses and those who know how the NMC register works - would the start date be the date she first started working as a nurse (so this Summer) or the date she finished her course? Or some other date between those times?

Potential reasons why Kaytee is not working

1. she realised that nursing and taking selfie’s while posing in a nurses uniform are two very different things and one is very much harder
2. They wouldn’t let her decide which prescribed drugs to give to patients to make her workload easier
3. Her colleagues didn’t fawn over her and announce her queen bee of the ward straight away so she flounced
4. she fucked up, got reprimanded and flounced
5. She fucked up and is suspended
6. She kept insisting that the patients don’t need to eat that often and if you just feed them a large amount once a day you save yourself a lot of time and effort
7. Too much effort
8. None of the doctors were single
9. They wouldn’t let her set up a corner of the corridor with some candles and an inspirational quote in a frame
10. She came into work wearing a uniform covered in cat hair and thought it was cute
11. She was asking the patients to tip her
12. One of the doctors is single and he’s made a sexual harassment claim against her
13. They saw her insta and realised she can’t care for one toddler let alone a ward full of patients
14. She was just terrible at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nurses and those who know how the NMC register works - would the start date be the date she first started working as a nurse (so this Summer) or the date she finished her course? Or some other date between those times?
it will be the date she receives her pin, which is anytime after she finishes and 18 months after. She is not the Katie Louise Jones (Trent) on the register as she qualified in 2014.

She is on the register. And I dunno if I can share it on here but she’s 100% on there under her name but it is spelt differently. But she received her pin at the same time as my younger sister & I’ve literally just found her. Her location isn’t attached to the link.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is on the register. And I dunno if I can share it on here but she’s 100% on there under her name but it is spelt differently. But she received her pin at the same time as my younger sister & I’ve literally just found her. Her location isn’t attached to the link.
Yes, I think I also found her...

The register is a public register and is not something that needs to be hidden as far S I’m aware. Anyone can search for a person and share that info because it’s public .

Reactions: 2
Potential reasons why Kaytee is not working

1. she realised that nursing and taking selfie’s while posing in a nurses uniform are two very different things and one is very much harder
2. They wouldn’t let her decide which prescribed drugs to give to patients to make her workload easier
3. Her colleagues didn’t fawn over her and announce her queen bee of the ward straight away so she flounced
4. she fucked up, got reprimanded and flounced
5. She fucked up and is suspended
6. She kept insisting that the patients don’t need to eat that often and if you just feed them a large amount once a day you save yourself a lot of time and effort
7. Too much effort
8. None of the doctors were single
9. They wouldn’t let her set up a corner of the corridor with some candles and an inspirational quote in a frame
10. She came into work wearing a uniform covered in cat hair and thought it was cute
11. She was asking the patients to tip her
12. One of the doctors is single and he’s made a sexual harassment claim against her
13. They saw her insta and realised she can’t care for one toddler let alone a ward full of patients
14. She was just terrible at it
This is brilliant 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.