TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap lads, I just had a jumpscare. I don't mean to sound cruel but she has blown up what the hell. Obviously I followed her for reason back in the day of nakedblondie pizzas in Iceland, remember that?
I can't believe she's put that weight back on! What's happened
She stopped slimming world and kept eating,same as most people who do slimming world

Reactions: 1
She stopped slimming world and kept eating,same as most people who do slimming world
I know Ive been there 🤣 I just find it mad though because she had her own line of food out and all. I also didn't realise she had a little girl in 2022. Looking through her tiktok seems she's trying to lose the weight again

I know Ive been there 🤣 I just find it mad though because she had her own line of food out and all. I also didn't realise she had a little girl in 2022. Looking through her tiktok seems she's trying to lose the weight again
She had a business before the food in Iceland too
---
She had a business be
What happened to her food range?
It was discontinued

I remember her food business too it did seem nice but pricey at the time. I feel like it all went downhill after the Iceland partnership

Ah i see….. wonder why?
Maybe that was the reason behind the weight
Gain?
No tbh I'd say she gained the weight because she stopped restricting herself and taking laxatives,she addressed it all years ago when she gained the weight

Reactions: 1
She justifies her diet but it’s full of grease and fat. Ugh. She’s delusional thinking she looks great. She was horrible to staff that tried to advise her, criticised them publicly and was so rude.

She justifies her diet but it’s full of grease and fat. Ugh. She’s delusional thinking she looks great. She was horrible to staff that tried to advise her, criticised them publicly and was so rude.
What’s her justification for the poor diet? And the kids 😨