Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A long time ago she said that her Dad was finally moving out of the family home and as sad as I am I looked it up on Rightmove and it was a 2/3 bed ex council house in a really rough area so no I really don’t think they could afford Chanel handbags 😱

Not a rough area at all. I recognised the area. I lived in the next street. Lots of young professionals. We still own there. Our 2 up 2 down is worth 800k

Reactions: 3
She’s vile for posting other children. I think she tried for a third baby to get a boy as she seems to dress her like a little boy, she use to dress the girls in lovely clothes but doesn’t seem to bother anymore.
yes to this!! 👆🏻
The first two girls I thought she dressed lovely - la coqueta & benedita etc and cheaper pieces she use to find on the high street that has that chic expensive air - I followed her mainly for the fashion inspo for the girls. Looking back I think that was now to fit in with the London fashion influencer scene like Laura Fashionbug & wasn’t her natural taste. Now she has her common influencer mates and the kidsfashion is very chavvy and scruffy looking. The kids fashion she showcases now is her paid Ads that she then resells because it’s bad! But, now she has made it she is into buying the older girl big designer brands like Gucci & balenciaga which is all a bit crass and what dirty money drug dealers dress their kids in. Not nice and certainly doesn’t influence me anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Considering her youngest child is nearly 2, she doesn’t speak very well, if at all. Just seems to shriek all the time

Reactions: 5
Not a rough area at all. I recognised the area. I lived in the next street. Lots of young professionals. We still own there. Our 2 up 2 down is worth 800k
It’s expensive now as it’s London, back when she grew up there it was a dump. No offence but it’s hardly Chelsea or Kensington!

Reactions: 5
Wearing Gucci and trying on Celine in Selfridges…but straight afterwards telling us she ‘loves’ the summer stuff from Matalan and we should all buy it.
Course you do hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s something fundamentally unlikable about this group of influencers. They are crass, loud, appear to have no respect to people around them of staff in shops / restaurants. Clearly they must appeal to some though otherwise they wouldn’t get these deals.

Reactions: 17
There’s something fundamentally unlikable about this group of influencers. They are crass, loud, appear to have no respect to people around them of staff in shops / restaurants. Clearly they must appeal to some though otherwise they wouldn’t get these deals.
This 🙌🏻 I c
This 🙌🏻 Someone needs to create a thread for that up their own arse Anna Brem whatever her name is. She’s the worst for me. Always acting up like a head in their stories.

Did anyone catch her and @annabremwilson embarrassing themselves in Selfridges Prada? What do they think they look like 🙄
They all sounded really common … when the fashion pan was taking these video Katie especially and then she saw Debbie was taking the video and did her ✌🏻No love you are not Anine Bing you are
#commonasmuck

This 🙌🏻 I c

This 🙌🏻 Someone needs to create a thread for that up their own arse Anna Brem whatever her name is. She’s the worst for me. Always acting up like a head in their stories.
Yes please!!! She has mean girl written all over her …

They all sounded really common … when the fashion pan was taking these video Katie especially and then she saw Debbie was taking the video and did her ✌🏻No love you are not Anine Bing you are
#commonasmuck

Yes please!!! She has mean girl written all over her …
They are all just CHAVS 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How much attitude does her 11 year old have in those recent stories? It’s actually really sad how she poses when she is a child.

How much attitude does her 11 year old have in those recent stories? It’s actually really sad how she poses when she is a child.
She’s definitely trying to push her to get into modelling although I don’t see it myself all I see is a spitting image of the Dad 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.