Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I wonder if the night away was orchestrated by their management companies. It’s all to forced to be real, the hotel was a freebie and they seem to grow this ever increasing circle of influencers who they all declare to love.

I think their friendships are directed by their bosses.

Reactions: 8
Actually I wonder if the night away was orchestrated by their management companies. It’s all to forced to be real, the hotel was a freebie and they seem to grow this ever increasing circle of influencers who they all declare to love.

I think their friendships are directed by their bosses.
You may well be on to something there.

Reactions: 3
The friendships do all feel very false and forced, Ivy coco use to do everything with mum life and Pan but that seems to have changed now. If one of them decided to come off instagram or got kicked off do we think they’d still be friends????……….not a chance!!!!

Reactions: 10
I would be mortified to share my child’s Christmas list if it looked like that - how spoilt?! Frankly if they can afford it I’m not against spending a lot on a child (all within your means and all that, I don’t expect the Beckhams have the same budget as me etc!) but the attitude apparent on that list! “Other stuff I obviously want too”… what a bratty attitude and on a Christmas list as well, I can only imagine what she’s like in person! An iPad AND Balenciagas, expensive skincare and then a subcategory of other luxury things that she “obviously wants” but not quite as much as the top tier, although she then explains that although she will be happy with whatever she gets, she wants and deserves it all! I’d be mortified at that and wouldn’t think it funny or acceptable to share on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Do they ever actually watch their youngest child!?
It’s all staged. She did the same with her middle child, supposedly they would always find the lipstick, sudocream or whatever that they smear everywhere. It clearly gave her lots of engagement and so she still sets this stuff up with her youngest.

Maybe to appear ‘relatable’ after the Paris trip?

Reactions: 10
I would be mortified to share my child’s Christmas list if it looked like that - how spoilt?! Frankly if they can afford it I’m not against spending a lot on a child (all within your means and all that, I don’t expect the Beckhams have the same budget as me etc!) but the attitude apparent on that list! “Other stuff I obviously want too”… what a bratty attitude and on a Christmas list as well, I can only imagine what she’s like in person! An iPad AND Balenciagas, expensive skincare and then a subcategory of other luxury things that she “obviously wants” but not quite as much as the top tier, although she then explains that although she will be happy with whatever she gets, she wants and deserves it all! I’d be mortified at that and wouldn’t think it funny or acceptable to share on social media.
I saw it this and am mortified. I agree with all of the above and add into that emotional blackmail of ‘I try and make you proud’ not to mention bloody anti cellulite cream (note cream cannot get rid of cellulite) for her arse. It’s marketed as making your posteriors at their smoothest. For a tween. A true demonstration of the danger of raising a child in an image obsessed environment. I am shocked she’s so tone deaf she posted this.

Reactions: 13
The way she says its for people who want help buying stuff for a tween! Erm just ask them yourselves! What ghouls follow this woman for genuine advice!

Agree that a tween wanting bum bum cream is horrific! I don't think you get a dimple of cellulite at that age!? Why does she think she needs it?!

I’d be embarrassed sharing that list. A bit showy and I’m sure it made some of her followers feel a bit inadequate given the state of the country at the moment. Some things should be kept private. Of course it’s their business if they want to spend that amount of money but maybe keep it private!

Reactions: 9
I swear she draws all over those headboards herself just so she can tag the brand

• Haha
If my child kept drawing on stuff I’d put all pens and pencils out of their reach. In fact, I did so this when my kids went through phases of drawing on stuff they shouldn’t. I don’t understand why they don’t do this with their youngest. Although she probably thinks her daughter is hilarious and ‘sassy’ when she ruins expensive furniture. I get that two year olds are difficult but they never ever correct her when she’s rude or naughty, so she will never learn

Reactions: 4
Her daughters speech is very limited for her age if she spent less time drinking wine and more time playing supervising her she wouldn’t get up to so much mischief but then again if alllll content did her!!

Reactions: 3
Olivia must always be unattended! Where does she find time to find pens and mark all the furniture?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.