ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In those old home videos from 20 odd years ago, Maxine looked the same. Don’t think there was anything to let go. Same brillo pad hair do, same awful dress sense, same gurning facial expressions.

Reactions: 3
I think Maxines a bit depressed, probably with her husband eyeing up everything that moves.
Don’t know why she is such a miserable sod. she has the life she wants with minimum effort on her part. I know actual depression doesn’t work like that but she could try cracking a smile.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her smug face smile, she has this air of arrogance about her, like when the fat cow sat slumped into her sofa shouting at the poor delivery guy who was struggling to bring in the bathroom cabinet “I told them to send 2 people”, she’s sat on her fat arse barking her orders while bazza (the shithouse) has ran hiding upstairs and left the camera rolling. Her mouth is too chewed up, she’d benefit from a little filler or botox, I’m not sure why she puts zero effort into her appearance, maybe if she dressed a little nicer and put a bit of slap on, even grew her short back and snides into a little bob, she might actually start smiling and feeling good about herself.
---
what the actual duck is he on about with this caption? Really does live a sheltered life. I live in the US too bazza and there’s a bleeping zillion places where you can order food by scanning a QR code and then pay your check on a tablet that’s sat on the table or if it’s a paper check, again scan a QR code and check out. Whys he acting like this is a UK only thing and as though Wetherspoons are paving the way, bleeping loser! I last went in an olive garden about 11 years ago and they were doing it then, yard house, BJs etc. to name a few of the crappy chains do it too, where exactly does this clueless bleep live?

and I’m sorry, but that Sunday roast is bleeping criminal. I can’t believe he’s whipped his camera out to take a pic of that pile of shite on his plate. Green beans out of tin, the whole lot of it looks absolutely bleeping rank!
---
what the actual duck is he on about with this caption? Really does live a sheltered life. I live in the US too bazza and there’s a bleeping zillion places where you can order food by scanning a QR code and then pay your check on a tablet that’s sat on the table or if it’s a paper check, again scan a QR code and check out. Whys he acting like this is a UK only thing and as though Wetherspoons are paving the way, bleeping loser! I last went in an olive garden about 11 years ago and they were doing it then, yard house, BJs etc. to name a few of the crappy chains do it too, where exactly does this clueless bleep live?

and I’m sorry, but that Sunday roast is bleeping criminal. I can’t believe he’s whipped his camera out to take a pic of that pile of shite on his plate. Green beans out of tin, the whole lot of it looks absolutely bleeping rank!

even more disturbing that a 176 people actually liked it, who are these weirdos??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her smug face smile, she has this air of arrogance about her, like when the fat cow sat slumped into her sofa shouting at the poor delivery guy who was struggling to bring in the bathroom cabinet “I told them to send 2 people”, she’s sat on her fat arse barking her orders while bazza (the shithouse) has ran hiding upstairs and left the camera rolling. Her mouth is too chewed up, she’d benefit from a little filler or botox, I’m not sure why she puts zero effort into her appearance, maybe if she dressed a little nicer and put a bit of slap on, even grew her short back and snides into a little bob, she might actually start smiling and feeling good about herself.
---

---

even more disturbing that a 176 people actually liked it, who are these weirdos??

That looks disgusting. Those roast potato's (I think that's what they are??) look grey, dry and rock hard, they look about a week old have being reheated several times. Green beans that have been boiled to within an inch of their life, there is no redeeming feature on that plate.

Reactions: 1
I live in the US too and there are plenty of places you can order and pay for food in the manner Bazza seems amazed by. What a weird flex.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to double post but I’ve got the Throbbers on in the background at work whilst I do some boring e mail sorting.

Why doesn’t Mrs Throbber take him to the airport? What else is she doing? I know for work trips he can probably claim it all back but it’s better when someone you know drives you and you don’t have to faff around with Ubers. Also, why didn’t he sleep in one of their guest rooms when Buzza had a bad back and a cold and kept him awake all night? No sympathy for the fucker there.

Reactions: 2