ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her really that deluded to think he is so famous and popular that he needs to ‘announce’ dates for his ‘following’ to actually meet him

Reactions: 6
all out for a meet up and to celebrate Vera’s birthday. Vera is (and I’ve said this before) a slapper. In true narcissistic style, Bazza hands out magnets or stickers to his “fans” which read “we met the Bazza’s” mate, it’s cringey as duck, you aren’t David Beckham.
Maxine’s choice of attire, what a mess… could she have at least put a nice blouse on, wearing that scruffy round neck tee and cargo shorts with her coach bag over her shoulders… I’ve come to the conclusion that the bag strap must be stuck around her fat arms cos it’s never off her shoulder.
Vera walking into Raglan Road waving her arms about, pissed off her tits (lodge guys would be very proud) absolute embarrassment. Bazza in his true pervert style angling the camera upwards to the dancers on stage, trying to capture some fanny for his wank bank later, the dirty nonce.
I noticed when the round of drinks came to the table not a single one of them said thank you, the same in star gazers when the waitress is collecting all the empties and Max is just moving them all towards her and not once does a “thank you” leave her mouth, entitled cunts.

And then back at the house they have some sort of throuple moment in the hot tub with Vera, bet Barry had thought all his Christmas’s had come at once, that was a very strange viewing moment for me, I was gobsmacked and repulsed. Barry is defo knobbing Vera off.

Reactions: 5
What did Vera do for friends before the Caravan Cunts and now the Bazzas? Billy no-mates?

Reactions: 2
1000001225.jpg
these taste vile!! Last time ate one was disgusting, how they love them god knows 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Because they are aggressively British and love all things British and want to show everyone that, like the worst kind of expat. They probably never had a Frey Bentos pie when they lived in England and definitely didn’t have Union Jack furniture. They’re just a pair of prats who think they are special.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And they have the cheek to stomp around restaurants slagging off the food when they eat pig slop like that at home.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2795645these taste vile!! Last time ate one was disgusting, how they love them god knows 🤮🤮
I have never seen either of them cook anything from scratch not even a burger in the BBQ everything is pre packed from the supermarket or the UK shop.
As a brit living abroad these are the twats who give us all a bad name filling the house with Union Jack furniture etc no local friends all UK visitor friends, never a good thing to say about where they live apart from it’s warmer than the UK!
I love where I live and live where I’m from but never try to compare as it’s two seperate countries! I don’t really bother much with UK foods any more now never once tracked around looking for fish and chips like the UK I just wait till I go back and have some them.
and I wanted to add how irresponsible they all were getting in a hot tub after the amount of booze they drank!

I live in the US and I must admit I’ve been tempted to sneak back some Gregg’s sausage rolls 🤣 but… you can’t bring meat products from the UK into the US even if it’s in checked baggage, right? So how the duck is he bringing back Frey Bentos pies?

Reactions: 1
I live in the US and I must admit I’ve been tempted to sneak back some Gregg’s sausage rolls 🤣 but… you can’t bring meat products from the UK into the US even if it’s in checked baggage, right? So how the duck is he bringing back Frey Bentos pies?
Illegally. I know the chances of being stopped by customs is low but it’s still not something you’d want to risk. The payoff is not that great, is it.

I’m originally British and live in the US and just think the Bazzas are weirdos, behaving like they do. No one cares you’re from England, there are a tit ton like us over here and we are just immigrants like everyone else.

That said, I am going back to the UK and will be inhaling Gregg’s sausage rolls for a fortnight.

• Haha
Because they are aggressively British and love all things British and want to show everyone that, like the worst kind of expat. They probably never had a Frey Bentos pie when they lived in England and definitely didn’t have Union Jack furniture. They’re just a pair of prats who think they are special.
It really pisses me off when he goes around saying 'all you brits like this'' ' all you brits want these '' you brits, you brits' etc, bleeping twit is the most British person out there

Reactions: 7
In her cavities I believe.
---
duck me! All that Black tape on the block paving! Absolutely nothing wrong with them. These contractors need to black list this chancers. I would smash the whole
Lot out if I got called back for that.

Last edited:
Why did he have to show her unshaven armpit? Why couldn't he read the instruction manual on how to adjust the volume output? If he has owned a pool for 15 years, why did he not know how to adjust the volume output? Why do I ask if I don't really care?

I would be Worried if I were them, that mold was covered up very quickly, plus those ants, nothing was treated properly. that builders are eating through lunch, they obviously want to finish that work as quick as they can

i wonder at what point he'll realise that every time he screams Aciiidddd he sounds a bigger twit than normal, he probably still thinks he 18 and going clubbing
twit

• Haha
Not to mention almost sticking his camera up the skirts of those girls doing the Irish dancing from their reserved front row seats.

i wonder at what point he'll realise that every time he screams Aciiidddd he sounds a bigger twit than normal, he probably still thinks he 18 and going clubbing
twit

That and his veeeegetables - ffs you're a gown man not a toddler, act like it

• Haha
Today's slog... more gray stuff added to the house. Surprised they didn't go for a gray fence!

It’s starting to look like a prison. All those six foot fences they’ve erected just so people can’t see Maxine with her tits out in the pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6