ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's slog appears to be a travel one so I'm sure there will be copious "top tips", complaints about the service and finger wagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
median age of 72. what a bunch of losers. what makes me laugh, is how he announces these meet ups at stargazers as though he’s hosting a bleeping Oscar’s after party. Imagine being on vacation and you pop in here for a drink and this tosser is wagging his shaky fingers and camera all over the place, like he’s top dog and owns the place 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
median age of 72. what a bunch of losers. what makes me laugh, is how he announces these meet ups at stargazers as though he’s hosting a bleeping Oscar’s after party. Imagine being on vacation and you pop in here for a drink and this tosser is wagging his shaky fingers and camera all over the place, like he’s top dog and owns the place 🤢
It likely looks like some kinda swingers meet up

• Haha
defo all putting their keys in a tray, wonder which lucky bugger got to throuple with baz and max in the hot tub this time… looks like slaggy Vera was absent from this meet up 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
On his YouTube landing page he has three versions of the channel name.
Themepark Bazza
Themepark Bazza & Mrs Bazza
The Bazzas
Pick one Bazza. I’d suggest The Bazzas given that we barely see you in a themepark nowadays.

Reactions: 3
Y'all, my number one pet peeve are tourists wanting to go to non-touristy places.
Shocking, but did you know the further away you stay, the cheaper the accommodation is! And you should check out your room before settling in!
Didn't watch much after as I'm not a fan of animal tourism 🤬. Really beluga whales from the arctic forced to live in Texas and Florida!

Reactions: 2
I skipped through his latest one.. god he’s bleeping boring. I did stop and watch them eat in the British pub though (not sure why cos maxine eating and her chewed up gob absolutely knocks me sick) but fuckin ell…. wow!! they polish off some food, she’s got a massive plate of pork scratchings for starters!!! then she wolfs that banana pudding for afters.

• Haha
My favourite thing was when they went to Japan and ate only in British themed pubs. Tragic gammons.

• Haha
I skipped through his latest one.. god he’s bleeping boring. I did stop and watch them eat in the British pub though (not sure why cos maxine eating and her chewed up gob absolutely knocks me sick) but fuckin ell…. wow!! they polish off some food, she’s got a massive plate of pork scratchings for starters!!! then she wolfs that banana pudding for afters.
Her gob is like an arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 1