Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved that she had a full bag of Terry's choc minis in the bath, not seen any slim fast posts in a while 🤣 Also, I swear they only eat spag bol, chilli or steak in their house, I've never seen them eat anything else!! Apart from whole pizzas lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loved that she had a full bag of Terry's choc minis in the bath, not seen any slim fast posts in a while 🤣 Also, I swear they only eat spag bol, chilli or steak in their house, I've never seen them eat anything else!! Apart from whole pizzas lol 🤣
Was thinking the same! The chilli and spag bol look like slop too, there's no veg in them?? It's just mince with some sauce! Do they even have fruit and veg in their house? The whole pizzas make me laugh, how can they both have one each? That's just madness, polished off with a massive glass of alcohol too! 😂

Was thinking the same! The chilli and spag bol look like slop too, there's no veg in them?? It's just mince with some sauce! Do they even have fruit and veg in their house? The whole pizzas make me laugh, how can they both have one each? That's just madness, polished off with a massive glass of alcohol too! 😂
Wouldn’t surprise me if the sauce was straight out of a jar. They eat out more than most too, I don’t think Amy can cook at all

What the actual duck is that pose? Did she take her pumpkins on a walk with her and pose to show off her tacky cheap clothing?

Also, if she's going to pose, don't move half way through the picture it just looks amateur 🤣

Her hoodie needs to say SO FAKE 😂
Those lips are just getting bigger and bigger!!!!!

• Haha
I would put money on her going out purely for an insta photoshoot 🤣 not looking forward to the updates this lockdown, they will be every 10 minutes of her cleaning, working out, or the dogs 🙄

• Haha
Jesus, cremated steak for dinner 😳😂

Lockdown bingo: they eat a pizza each, she does a delayed clicking video 🤣, we see her iPad workout session, she breaks the rules - this one has already been done by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how in one story she said she’s always been a saver and like two stories later she’s always been a spender 😂 which is it love

• Haha
I wish she'd stop playing with her hair and checking herself out in the camera whilst filming!

Funny how she was calling that 'Karen' out, but we all know she's one herself... Sharing conspiracy theories about covid-19 and wearing masks 😂

She’s one cheeky cow slating ‘trolls’ & ‘Karen’s’ when she’s one of the biggest gossiping witches in her town FACT!
It’s so obvs she’s asked herself those questions off her personal account, just happened to have all her fave hair & makeup products laying around the kitchen to show us all did she 🙄🙄 jog on Pete burns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s one cheeky cow slating ‘trolls’ & ‘Karen’s’ when she’s one of the biggest gossiping witches in her town FACT!
It’s so obvs she’s asked herself those questions off her personal account, just happened to have all her fave hair & makeup products laying around the kitchen to show us all did she 🙄🙄 jog on Pete burns
Pete Burns.... LOL !

Reactions: 1
Love how she does the shortest cleaning videos making out she loves cleaning, but has cleaners? Cannot imagine her scrubbing the bath 🤣

• Haha
So the hairdresser who rented space at Amy’s salon has left to work from her own premises in the next town. The hairdresser put notices on her signs advising of her new location but someone’s been & taken them down 😂
She’s having nail & beauty girls there too so will inevitably take a lot of Amy’s customers with her.
Word is that Amy got whatever government grant she could get while the salon was closed to cover her costs, but was still trying to charge the hairdresser rent even though she was getting no income 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Oh gosh this lady need to buy a bra that fits. A new meaning to let's hang out!!!
No doubt new underwear would be in the insta tacky grey.
If only B&M did bras.

• Haha
So the hairdresser who rented space at Amy’s salon has left to work from her own premises in the next town. The hairdresser put notices on her signs advising of her new location but someone’s been & taken them down 😂
She’s having nail & beauty girls there too so will inevitably take a lot of Amy’s customers with her.
Word is that Amy got whatever government grant she could get while the salon was closed to cover her costs, but was still trying to charge the hairdresser rent even though she was getting no income 😬😬
Doesn't she sound lovely 😬 She will get whatever she deserves, good or bad but by everything I've heard about her it's not looking good 🙊 Wonder how many time she will break lockdown with girls nights over December? 🤔

• Angry
Omg, A want to be Cheshire housewife.
Sorry love sitting in your dressing gown flashing your bits yuck.
Think this lady wants a slice of the only fans pie.
And I for 1 have no interest in your tacky clothes that you tag in.
She needs a good shower...

• Haha
Omg, A want to be Cheshire housewife.
Sorry love sitting in your dressing gown flashing your bits yuck.
Think this lady wants a slice of the only fans pie.
And I for 1 have no interest in your tacky clothes that you tag in.
She needs a good shower...
So harsh @Sowhat? 🤣😂😆 your going to fit in well here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Are the bushy eyebrows a thing/craze or something our Amy has engineered, because quite frankly I’m not getting it 😳 slugs come to mind 🤣

Attachments

• Haha