Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ain't it nice to see she has so quickly got over her anxiety about leaving the house to go to a supermarket. Off old rubber face goes shop to Sainsbury's. And what's the beting she shows us her emm haul when she gets home. No doubt there will be items of clothing in her trolley.
Anxiety is now forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has this been "photoshopped"? No way is her back leg that skinny compared to the other ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If not, it's such a strange angle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20210202-173250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Itโ€™ll be all water weight, sheโ€™s not small so if all sheโ€™s having one meal and slim fast once or twice a day itโ€™s completely feasible for her to lose that much. What annoys me is that she works with a very good local PT so she should know about cals in vs cals out as a basic weight loss principle so slim fast is just pure laziness
If you mean Sean he doesnโ€™t PT her anymore, they had a falling out. Not sure why but the sly digs were on fb for all to see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you mean Sean he doesnโ€™t PT her anymore, they had a falling out. Not sure why but the sly digs were on fb for all to see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Have you got any screenshots? I've seen she's fallen out with a few people, by the looks of it on her other personal account

Reactions: 2
Have you got any screenshots? I've seen she's fallen out with a few people, by the looks of it on her other personal account
No cos it was a while ago, must be 12 months or so.
Sheโ€™s goes to another gym now, on the same estate as Seanโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No cos it was a while ago, must be 12 months or so.
Sheโ€™s goes to another gym now, on the same estate as Seanโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh no Iโ€™ve worked with Sean and heโ€™s vile haha! I saw all of that drama unfold ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I mean Ryan (she changes PTโ€™s a lot). Iโ€™ve heard that some of the PTโ€™s she worked with canโ€™t stand her because sheโ€™s really lazy and just faffs the whole session

Just come across this lady on my Insta.
Surprised this thread is so quite at the moment. Strange account. Not quite sure how she has so many followers. Another grey home and very Grey garden account with the fake grass and plastic plants.
Whats peoples opinion?

Reactions: 5
Such a strange account.
Why does she film herself in the bath rubbing her legs. Very odd behaviour.

• Haha
I guess she is related to Mario and Luigi due to her love of a big piece umm should I say whole pizza.
She's obsessed with them. Every day she's obsessed with someone new. I guess she's obsessed with photo shop.
Sorry I'm obsessed with her comedy factor obsessed...

I'm just going to leave this here.
Seriously contacting someone work place and documenting it all on Facebook. Utterly disgusting and craving likes and attention

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I guess she is related to Mario and Luigi due to her love of a big piece umm should I say whole pizza.
She's obsessed with them. Every day she's obsessed with someone new. I guess she's obsessed with photo shop.

Seriously contacting someone work place and documenting it all on Facebook. Utterly disgusting and craving likes and attention
What on earth is this drama about? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
What on earth is this drama about? ๐Ÿคฃ
Not 100% sure a few weeks ago she was talking about a Troll messenger her it was all over her insta. Obviously she got so much support love n likes and messages. Then I fell down a big pizza hole (rabbit hole)
And found this on her fb. Funny how she never mentioned this episode to her Insta followers.

• Haha
Not 100% sure a few weeks ago she was talking about a Troll messenger her it was all over her insta. Obviously she got so much support love n likes and messages. Then I fell down a big pizza hole (rabbit hole)
And found this on her fb. Funny how she new mentioned this episode to her Insta followers.
She's just doing it to get attention. Someone on here mentioned earlier on she slags off her clients as soon as they leave the salon but preaches she's kind

Loves the attention this one! Classic narcissistic behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I know a bit about that situation! I think it's absolutely disgusting and vindictive she contacted the employer. She messed with the wrong person there herself! Said employers just laughed her away! What was she expecting someone would lose their job over playground words? Again sad and vindictive!

• Angry
Nothing much to tell just a storm in a tea cup! The little prinny clearly didn't get the outcome she was hoping for! :LOL:

Do you think it's because she doesn't get enough attention off that camp fella of hers?

• Haha