Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thelifeofclaire_ # 1 Motherhoods a blast, don’t talk about the eyelash, back in the gym quick as a flash

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thankyou again, youve answered our calls 2 days in a row now, much appreciated 👏

This woman is just vile. "Happy Anzac Day & I hope youre all having a beautiful Anzac Day" just tipped me right over the edge yesterday. And her secrecy over the baby.. she thinks shes bloody royalty the way she behaves, piss off will you.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Thankyou again, youve answered our calls 2 days in a row now, much appreciated 👏

This woman is just vile. "Happy Anzac Day & I hope youre all having a beautiful Anzac Day" just tipped me right over the edge yesterday. And her secrecy over the baby.. she thinks shes bloody royalty the way she behaves, piss off will you.
So needed is true. I hate it how she said it nearly every single day while she was pregnant and she's still saying it every day how grateful she is. Please explain Claire why. Did she go thru IVF. I don't think she did. It gets a bit like a broken record repeat repeat repeat.

Thelifeofclaire_ # 1 Motherhoods a blast, don’t talk about the eyelash, back in the gym quick as a flash
I'm glad someone else thinks her eye lashes are very weird. They don't look natural one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So needed is true. I hate it how she said it nearly every single day while she was pregnant and she's still saying it every day how grateful she is. Please explain Claire why. Did she go thru IVF. I don't think she did. It gets a bit like a broken record repeat repeat repeat.

I'm glad someone else thinks her eye lashes are very weird. They don't look natural one bit.
They definitely aren't natural! She gets them done! They are literally a couple of days 'fresh' and look like that!?

FRESH LASHES

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yesssssss FINALLY! Thank you for creating this

I CAN NOT stand the fake positivity. Like shut the duck up. Her entire pregnancy was “ahhhhmazing” her labour was “ahhhhmazing” her transition into motherhood has been “ahhhhmazing” nothing is that perfect. Sharing photos of you crying on day 3 or whatever does not make you relatable, it makes your fake ass even more fake.

Dont even get me started on the hairstyles. A high pony to the side of your head stopped being cute after the age of 5.

The lashes - I have no words for these. I don’t know what’s worse - the fact she posts stories when she has ONE lash hanging on for dear life, or the fact that she thinks her fresh lashes look good!? 🤯

The icing on the cake for me was when she posted that story a few days ago of her in her bra and undies showing us her post partum body. WHY!? Tell me why do other mums need to see how you’ve “bounced back” she won’t share her baby or even just his name, but will share with us her body. And the most recent reel with the black bodysuit 🤮🤮🤮 omg her nipples! I am all for women feeling sexy after having a baby, but duck keep that between you and your partner!
I’m sure I have more. This is just what I’ve had sitting on the tip of my tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't really follow the other people regularly discussed in the main threads so this will be easier to follow lol. Thanks for the thread!

Reactions: 3
Yesssssss FINALLY! Thank you for creating this

I CAN NOT stand the fake positivity. Like shut the duck up. Her entire pregnancy was “ahhhhmazing” her labour was “ahhhhmazing” her transition into motherhood has been “ahhhhmazing” nothing is that perfect. Sharing photos of you crying on day 3 or whatever does not make you relatable, it makes your fake ass even more fake.

Dont even get me started on the hairstyles. A high pony to the side of your head stopped being cute after the age of 5.

The lashes - I have no words for these. I don’t know what’s worse - the fact she posts stories when she has ONE lash hanging on for dear life, or the fact that she thinks her fresh lashes look good!? 🤯

The icing on the cake for me was when she posted that story a few days ago of her in her bra and undies showing us her post partum body. WHY!? Tell me why do other mums need to see how you’ve “bounced back” she won’t share her baby or even just his name, but will share with us her body. And the most recent reel with the black bodysuit 🤮🤮🤮 omg her nipples! I am all for women feeling sexy after having a baby, but duck keep that between you and your partner!
I’m sure I have more. This is just what I’ve had sitting on the tip of my tongue.
She’s always been an over-sharer of her body, so I wasn’t surprised that she’s already showing off how’s she’s “bounced” back, but she spent the whole time talking about her stomach, abs, etc, but just HAD to turn around and show us her ass?? Why?? That has nothing to do with your body recovering and “bouncing” back from being pregnant??
And for the love of god, when is she going to admit her boobs are fake as duck? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s always been an over-sharer of her body, so I wasn’t surprised that she’s already showing off how’s she’s “bounced” back, but she spent the whole time talking about her stomach, abs, etc, but just HAD to turn around and show us her ass?? Why?? That has nothing to do with your body recovering and “bouncing” back from being pregnant??
And for the love of god, when is she going to admit her boobs are fake as duck? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She's admitted she has implants a while ago, and even said if people wanted to know how flat she was before, to look at her twin... which was kind of rude haha.

Can't wait! She will use this thread as to why she can't share baby boys name
Bet she doesn’t address it. God, she DOES MY HEAD IN. “Ask me
A question”, “excuse me, don’t ask questions”. Just duck off get offsocial media and posting stories of breastfeeding at 4am, and just look after “Baby Boy”.

Reactions: 4
She is extremely problematic, but I do think she has every right not to share the baby’s name or face.
The sharing of the formula was what tipped me over the edge. I’d be interested to know if the company copped some kind of fine for that

Reactions: 8
She is extremely problematic, but I do think she has every right not to share the baby’s name or face.
The sharing of the formula was what tipped me over the edge. I’d be interested to know if the company copped some kind of fine for that
Formula that she doesn't even use

100%. All of those influencer children would be better off with more privacy.
I couldn’t believe the cheek of advertising formula when she’s exclusively nursing. How would she know if it was any good?!

100%. All of those influencer children would be better off with more privacy.
I couldn’t believe the cheek of advertising formula when she’s exclusively nursing. How would she know if it was any good?!
$$$$$ will make you say anything

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She gives off major Sarah’s Day vibes with the way she makes eyes at herself in reels. Not to mention the exercising post baby.

I completely understand not sharing the baby online. As for navigating that with her followers I think she needs to work on how she delivers that message.

Edit- spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
"sorry I haven't had much time for insta" girl you're literally on insta every chance you can bloody get, and more!! if it weren't for your constant references to "baby boy" I might not even know you'd had a baby :rolleyes:

then apologises that her latest promotional reel has tit lighting 'because that's how it is these days, you know'? duck me, if you don't have time to do work then admit that and go on maternity leave, or do it professionally! you don't get to half-arse it just because you had a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.