Thelifeofclaire_ #3 Life with two under two, Claire has no clue!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Vaseline goes way back in our family”… what? Is she boasting about this?! Or just trying to act like she isn’t copying someone else because she leads the trends after all…

…and holy anorexia Batman 😬

IMG_9424.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“Vaseline goes way back in our family”… what? Is she boasting about this?! Or just trying to act like she isn’t copying someone else because she leads the trends after all…

…and holy anorexia Batman 😬

View attachment 2854779
I honestly think she’s actually stopped eating or barely eats during the day at all at the moment. Like she’s always had a tit relationship with food but now add in two kids under two and I doubt she has time to eat like most mothers. But unlike the rest of us who’d grab some toast or a bag of chips or do a maccas drive thru run and smash down a couple of cheeseburgers while the kids sleep in the car just so we’ve actually eaten something, she won’t do that. So she’s literally starving herself everyday.

Reactions: 6
She’s added to the blandness a little bit today. Must be a special occasion…..
---
Really hope this is the youngest/favourite/not Houston boy
Why would you dress your kid in a onsie to go out. Dress him in proper clothes and a good nice warm jacket and hat. Onesies are for home or bedtime. Not at a park

Reactions: 4
This really grates my gears when she does this. I know it shouldn’t but for some reason it does. Maybe it’s the smugness that oozes from her face. Argh………. can’t stand it!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This really grates my gears when she does this. I know it shouldn’t but for some reason it does. Maybe it’s the smugness that oozes from her face. Argh………. can’t stand it!!!!!
I don’t actually know who or what inspires her to do this? Is she just a fan of the hokey pokey? Auditioning for the latest iteration of Hi 5? She looks like an absolute fuckwit though.
Can we also talk about how she’s apparently taking a long, hot shower in the middle of the day? Like where are her kids? Must be nice to be able to use your kids as an excuse for not getting things done when it suits you, while appearing like you never actually have your kids to look after the majority of the time.

• Haha
I honestly think she’s actually stopped eating or barely eats during the day at all at the moment. Like she’s always had a tit relationship with food but now add in two kids under two and I doubt she has time to eat like most mothers. But unlike the rest of us who’d grab some toast or a bag of chips or do a maccas drive thru run and smash down a couple of cheeseburgers while the kids sleep in the car just so we’ve actually eaten something, she won’t do that. So she’s literally starving herself everyday.
Don't you notice if we say that she's hardly eating up pops a picture of food that she's prepared. We know you read here Claire.
---
Interesting…..

Look a bit closer to home Claire, and perhaps the environment that he is growing in?
Or maybe she's talking about the partner. It sickens me all these sayings she puts up constantly. Its like she trying to tell us something but can't be transparent and tell us really what she means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Twinnies preloved clothes. Omg I've never seen soooooo many clothes and the shoes ewwwwww. Would never buy any of their clothes as they look like they have never been at least washed before selling. What a cheek. Notice a lot of things still have tags. You can bet lots of these items have been freebies. And she asking $450 for a pair of short boots. Seriously if she actually paid somewhere around $500 for a pair of boots she demented.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Twinnies preloved clothes. Omg I've never seen soooooo many clothes and the shoes ewwwwww. Would never buy any of their clothes as they look like they have never been at least washed before selling. What a cheek. Notice a lot of things still have tags. You can bet lots of these items have been freebies. And she asking $450 for a pair of short boots. Seriously if she actually paid somewhere around $500 for a pair of boots she demented.
Jesus Christ the shoes are bleeping rank!! At least give them a clean first!!

Fancy trying to sell those pyjamas for $6 - just bloody donate them!! You don't need $6 that badly!!

And that Cleo Harper crop - as if you'd even pay $50 for that, it looks like a cheap Kmart jumper. Honestly these two are bleeping delulu!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
You mean stuff like this? 🤢 they don’t even try to make an effort either, like everyone should feel privileged at the thought of owning something they’ve worn. I’ve noticed a lot of this stuff has been put up multiple times too so clearly people are no longer interested in their manky crap!
---
Jesus Christ the shoes are bleeping rank!! At least give them a clean first!!

Fancy trying to sell those pyjamas for $6 - just bloody donate them!! You don't need $6 that badly!!

And that Cleo Harper crop - as if you'd even pay $50 for that, it looks like a cheap Kmart jumper. Honestly these two are bleeping delulu!!
Omg she’s been trying to flog off that jumper for months now, basically since she got it. The question I have is what does one do to their clothing to have it looking that awful after only being worn twice??

Attachments

• Wow
It says a lot about someone if they’d rather make $10 than donate to charity…says even more if they were gifted the items in the first place too!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how someone who has lived in Tasmania their entire life can be carrying on that it’s cold enough to need track pants and a puffer jacket. It’s not that bleeping cold here yet.

Attachments

• Haha
It says a lot about someone if they’d rather make $10 than donate to charity…says even more if they were gifted the items in the first place too!
And when ppl have a go at her for it she comes back at them saying she donates so many other things

cool mate, donate those too

Now it all makes sense! She went for a bike ride today, nothing crazy just a nice cruise with the twin because she’s not 100%. She’s not sick though, she said so herself. She just has stuffy sinuses, a sore throat and a sore chest. But she’s not sick. No wonder she’s always out with the kids when they’re sniffly and gastro riddled, they’re obviously not sick either.

Reactions: 6
They buy and grift soooo much tit
If they do really donate to charity how much do they actually hoard considering how much they list on the pre loved grot page !

Reactions: 2