Thelifeofclaire_ #3 Life with two under two, Claire has no clue!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Claire still shill Francesca like she did?
Oh yeah. I don’t think they’ve released anything new recently so nothing for her to get for free at the moment. Probably wouldn’t kill her to give a shout out to their charity bracelets each month though. Actually that reminded me of the time she got gifted charity items from somewhere else to share on her page. For someone who claims to be so generous and charitable she doesn’t do much to highlight any causes on her page.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah. I don’t think they’ve released anything new recently so nothing for her to get for free at the moment. Probably wouldn’t kill her to give a shout out to their charity bracelets each month though. Actually that reminded me of the time she got gifted charity items from somewhere else to share on her page. For someone who claims to be so generous and charitable she doesn’t do much to highlight any causes on her page.
YES! That pissed me right off! A #gifted charity item! What a pig.

Reactions: 3
Omg I do hate these daily affirmations she shows and how she analysis' everything that the affirmation says. I knew as soon as I read it she would be putting all of these things it says into action and in her life. Why do so many people on social media have to analysis everything they do or say into such a big deals and dramas. Everything you do and say or read claire doesn't have to have a meaning behind it.🤷🤷🤷🤷 She's such a nutta. The way she spends money on the daily giving the impression that she's rolling in cash. I can imagine she'd be wearing the pants in the relationship, and be stubborn as tit and everything has to be done her way.

Reactions: 6
Is she at least taking the new born? I never could have separated from my newborns that young over night
Surely she’d have to be? Unless she’s decided to express or he’s moved to formula already. She’ll probably drag them all along and turn it into a #familygetaway. Because she’s so #blessed. Although judging by the “grateful” message she posted to stories in the early hours of the morning, we must’ve had another rough night. Ah perhaps reality is finally coming to bite her in the arse…

Reactions: 7
A newborn and a one-year old and she is going to queensland for a Kmart event
My god
Yes when I heard that I thought wow wow. Fancy going to an event like that for I'd say 2/3 days. She didn't dare say it or explain what's happening with the kids. No transparency. Anything that's got a $ sign in it or freebies attached is her bag. Will she be taking baby 2 "ERNIE"😆😆😆😆 that she only feeds herself. And especially after she said the other day that they have both have been sick. No way would I be going away especially to Queensland if my kids were sick and leaving someone else to mind HER sick kids. But in her mind this mumma needs some quality time alone for a few days, because she's tired, bugger the sick kids. It's all about her, and her alone. She just trying to show her followers how amazing she is doing with being a mother of 2 littlies that she can just up and leave them no worries. 🤬🤬🤬
---
Surely she’d have to be? Unless she’s decided to express or he’s moved to formula already. She’ll probably drag them all along and turn it into a #familygetaway. Because she’s so #blessed. Although judging by the “grateful” message she posted to stories in the early hours of the morning, we must’ve had another rough night. Ah perhaps reality is finally coming to bite her in the arse…
I just once want to see her in tears and saying she had a bad couple days, and it's being rough coping with 2 kids especially a newborn. After the announcement of going away she's really got me mad🤷 But that wouldn't be misscontrolfreakclaire because that would be saying she not coping like the majority of mother wouldn't be with 1 + newborn. How do you think she will cope when she has to go back to work, and get them both to daycare oh sorry "SCHOOL"😆😆 by 8.30/9.00am. Can anybody remember if she said when that would be.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes when I heard that I thought wow wow. Fancy going to an event like that for I'd say 2/3 days. She didn't dare say it or explain what's happening with the kids. No transparency. Anything that's got a $ sign in it or freebies attached is her bag. Will she be taking baby 2 "ERNIE"😆😆😆😆 that she only feeds herself. And especially after she said the other day that they have both have been sick. No way would I be going away especially to Queensland if my kids were sick and leaving someone else to mind HER sick kids. But in her mind this mumma needs some quality time alone for a few days, because she's tired, bugger the sick kids. It's all about her, and her alone. She just trying to show her followers how amazing she is doing with being a mother of 2 littlies that she can just up and leave them no worries. 🤬🤬🤬
---

I just once want to see her in tears and saying she had a bad couple days, and it's being rough coping with 2 kids especially a newborn. After the announcement of going away she's really got me mad🤷 But that wouldn't be misscontrolfreakclaire because that would be saying she not coping like the majority of mother wouldn't be with 1 + newborn. How do you think she will cope when she has to go back to work, and get them both to daycare oh sorry "SCHOOL"😆😆 by 8.30/9.00am. Can anybody remember if she said when that would be.?
She’s taking a full year off this time. Went back “early” last time to make sure she could have 12 months off with this baby.
She’d have to be at least taking the baby…. He’s only breastfed isn’t he?
At the child health nurse today for 8 week check up. Bet the RN is stoked that she is bringing two snotty kids in when she sees babies all day every day. Some places call these visits a “well-baby” visit…. She should not be there with a sick child.

Reactions: 4