Thelifeofclaire_ #3 Life with two under two, Claire has no clue!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Innocent people have been murdered and she posts this
Honestly
She just doesn’t get it, does she?? It’s pretty clear the empathy she tries to convey is not genuine because she gets it so wrong every time. Like the whole saying I’m so sorry for people who can’t have children whilst taking every opportunity to brag how easy it was for her.

Reactions: 6
Is she autistic? Honestly she’s so lacking in self awareness and how others may perceive her. The empathy failures just keep stacking up

Reactions: 5
Now it all makes sense! She went for a bike ride today, nothing crazy just a nice cruise with the twin because she’s not 100%. She’s not sick though, she said so herself. She just has stuffy sinuses, a sore throat and a sore chest. But she’s not sick. No wonder she’s always out with the kids when they’re sniffly and gastro riddled, they’re obviously not sick either.
And what had she done with the kids where were they

Reactions: 2
It says a lot about someone if they’d rather make $10 than donate to charity…says even more if they were gifted the items in the first place too!
The things they try to sell aren’t good enough to donate to charity. They should be for rags or the bin/recycling. And the fact that no one is buying them shows they are not up to standard for donation.

Reactions: 3
These two sisters are totally obsessed with exercise as we all know and how they eat and now they are instilling all there weird exercise regime on their kids. Now Elkie has done a run with mum, and done a workout session with Claire. They are all demented. Maybe if they concentrated on doing something the kids like instead, seeing as it's school holidays. I'm all for exercise and being healthy but this is ridiculous that a kid is getting obsessed with exercise. 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
These two sisters are totally obsessed with exercise as we all know and how they eat and now they are instilling all there weird exercise regime on their kids. Now Elkie has done a run with mum, and done a workout session with Claire. They are all demented. Maybe if they concentrated on doing something the kids like instead, seeing as it's school holidays. I'm all for exercise and being healthy but this is ridiculous that a kid is getting obsessed with exercise. 🤬🤬
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with encouraging kids to be active in normal circumstances but we all know there’s nothing normal about their relationship with food and exercise. I mean you can’t help but think it’s not a coincidence that she’s made all those remarks about Elkie’s size and now suddenly she’s up doing workouts with them (for the record there is NOTHING wrong with Elkie or her size).
Even the fact she made the kids hot chocolate this morning with protein powder. Just let them drink milo like a normal parent!

Reactions: 8
Just came here to say does she have 1 kid or two. Seems like she's always refereeing to Ernie so much more than Houston. I'd say she breastfeeds so she can keep her weight down.

Reactions: 4
Why am I not surprised that someone who wholeheartedly believes you can’t choose the timing of your age gap between children also believes stupid tit like “boys and girl’s colours” 🙄🙄 I am thankful she didn’t have a girl. Hopefully her boys won’t be as impacted by her psychotic body dysmorphia and eating disorders

Reactions: 7
I laugh when I see she still hasnt gone back for her lashes after that stye issue she had a while back, must have scarred her

Reactions: 4
So I’m guessing poor Houston gets put straight to bed, no cuddle, door closed while Claire has cuddles on the couch with her favourite child. Her favourite time of the day. Really don’t think she realises she has two children sometimes…..

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1