Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for Thelifeofclaire_… as you were peeps! Couldn’t find another suggestion for a thread title.

Reactions: 7
First thing manager says - don't spread misinformation on baby planning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she revealed the sex of baby yet?
I deleted IG so only see updates via tattle now.

Reactions: 2
Has she revealed the sex of baby yet?
I deleted IG so only see updates via tattle now.
Not that I’ve seen but I would assume she would be delaying that so her big announcement doesn’t get lost in all the Christmas/new years posts.

Anyone here want to put their hand up as manager? 😂🤔🤮
Not 100% sure how a manager/PR would help - I mean they can help her put catchy tunes on her reels but they can’t make her life any more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly who posts photos like these to a public IG and thinks they look good or think it’s helpful/interesting. I will never understand 🤷‍♀️
A person obsessed with showing how not pregnant they look.

She's like watching paint dry, just the same tit over and over and over again 🙄 Kmart screenshots from their website, I have a headache, here's a photo of me looking sightly deranged post workout, don't sweat the small stuff, rinse and repeat. bleeping yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bingo..... Just need the sweaty mess and I win. Hi Claire, nice to see you're keeping up with this thread 👋
We probably won’t get the sweaty mess today, we’ve gotta “listen to our body” and all when we’re not well. But here’s a thought, maybe if you tried eating proper food regularly your brain might be a bit less deprived of calories and it might not hurt so often. Just a thought though…

Reactions: 8
Who the duck needs their Instagram followers to convince them to take a day off work if they're sick? She's obsessed with the attention she gets, it's sickening!
Exactly! She apparently can’t even open her eyes or look at a phone but she was seriously going to go to work if her “fans” hadn’t told her to look after herself and stay home?! What an absolute crock of tit!

She also bagged her boss for not responding…are you sure he even got your email and wasn’t at home dying from something himself? The level of self absorbedness (I think I’ve just made that word up 😂) is phenomenal.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She apparently can’t even open her eyes or look at a phone but she was seriously going to go to work if her “fans” hadn’t told her to look after herself and stay home?! What an absolute crock of tit!

She also bagged her boss for not responding…are you sure he even got your email and wasn’t at home dying from something himself? The level of self absorbedness (I think I’ve just made that word up 😂) is phenomenal.
I can’t believe she would post that online about her manager! Just shows that she is not an empathetic person herself. She doesn’t know what was going on with them, jUsT bE kInD CLaiRe 🤪🤪🤪

I can’t believe she would post that online about her manager! Just shows that she is not an empathetic person herself. She doesn’t know what was going on with them, jUsT bE kInD CLaiRe 🤪🤪🤪
Omg yeah I didn't get far enough in to her stories to witness that bit because she's so bleeping boring but wow, imagine trash talking your boss online for them to potentially see! Like sorry Claire, the world doesn't revolve around you, and your boss is busy working. Her ego is so bleeping fragile!

In my industry, we are not allowed to email or text in, it has to be a phone call where we speak to the up line so it’s 100% known that we are covered. If she was “too sick” to do that, she should have asked Sam.
Imagine if she gets disciplined for this! Don’t want to jeopardise that house!

• Haha
Possibly, her boss might have thought they were being kind by not responding…. If she was not able to have a phone open yesterday she wouldn’t have got the message back so it would have been pointless them replying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.