thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if this is an unpopular opinion but to me the rules were clear. Pay your entry, pick where you think the ball is and the winner either wins the house or a % of the funds raised if the minimum threshold isn’t met. Jo didn’t make anyone enter the competition or part with their cash so I am really struggling to get on board with the constant cattiness over the competition.
This maybe true however they went silent at the end, did not announce the winner live as previously stated and then posted they were only going to disclose the winner at all if the winner allowed it. That was a breach of the terms and conditions. It was only after people highlighted this they deleted the comments and changed what they were saying. And posted a random name no doubt on the website and shut the website down promptly.

Hilarious also the most recent posts after more weeks of silence are to get more cash out of her followers for her daughters charity.

Reactions: 2
Has she gone again?
Oh no change of name!

Thelifethatjomade

Changed her name AND email clearly trying to move away from all the negativity

Love how she comes back after all this time no mention of house sale all about her perfect family and more charity giving

#motherteresa

🙄

Reactions: 3
Jumping on the Mrs Hinch crocodile tears and anxiety bandwagon 😴😴😴 get off Instagram if it makes you feel so bad!! Like you said this isn’t your job it’s a hobby so jog on! All because her house scam competition didn’t go her way!

Reactions: 6
Charlotte Thehomethatmademe is the same... instagram is so unkind, bullies are mean ... pleased send me more stuff #blessed #kindlygifted #posteveryminuteofmychildrenslifeonline

Reactions: 5
Thought exactly the same, not seen nothing of her in months then Hinch yesterday actually makes news threads with her saying about trolls so jo hops on the bandwagon, if it was that bad why not say sooner. If you put yourself out there you leave yourself wide open. Opinions are like arseholes everyone has them and unfortunately you lead your life on line people will have one and it might not be an stuff you want to hear. I actually like Jo but the competition did divide opinion

Reactions: 7
Jo's obvs been to the hairdresser and fancies her new hairdo so jumping on stories....

If you can't handle your children being spoken about - then DON'T PUT THEM ALL OVER INSTAGRAM IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF STRANGERS....!!

Also Jo, you must be watching the Meldrums to get the idea that 'the police are involved' - don't make us laugh love, there's no crime in voicing opinions online - especially when it's about hairdos and house decor. Give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly there’s something else going on and she is using tattle as an excuse, as I can’t understand the radio silence, tears and “anxiety” over 14 pages of tattle gossip, most of which really isn’t that bad?

Why don’t you send your hubby in to put us straight again Jo? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly there’s something else going on and she is using tattle as an excuse, as I can’t understand the radio silence, tears and “anxiety” over 14 pages of tattle gossip, most of which really isn’t that bad?

Why don’t you send your hubby in to put us straight again Jo? [emoji2960]
More like they’ve ploughed a fortune into that house and it’s not selling... or her kids friends have started to realise she’s selling their childhood on insta.

Why don’t you send your hubby in to put us straight again Jo? 🤭
Well exactly 🙌🏻 She's hardly a big name on here . But if it's so dreadful then why do it, it's not as if Instagram is an essential part of live. Or just post pictures and don't do talking stories. NEWSFLASH - you're not famous and no one will miss you.

Reactions: 4
I do find it strange if it’s so bad why you would not just delete the app and get on with real life ! Rule one: don’t share your children to complete strangers along with every aspect of your life.

Reactions: 5
Erm nope. One of her followers... After seeing her story I googled her name and came across this. Jez I didn’t know such evil existed. You poor lonely twisted people. It’s a shame really.
Anyways just wanted to give you my 2p worth

See ya 👋🏻

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

Imagine being a middle aged mother of 3 at uni and crying into your phone on Instagram.... just post an explanation post, leave it up for a few days and delete the app if you’re so upset.

Oh wait... then you wouldn’t be able to see your reflection and your new hair in the screen would you?

My husband would be mortified if I behaved this way.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being a middle aged mother of 3 at uni and crying into your phone on Instagram.... just post an explanation post, leave it up for a few days and delete the app if you’re so upset.

Oh wait... then you wouldn’t be able to see your reflection and your new hair in the screen would you?

My husband would be mortified if I behaved this way.
So cringe

Reactions: 1