thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoying that she doesn’t post for weeks and then pops on with an Ad/gifted stay 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow justalittlebuild, but occasionally watch her stories. They are always the same!! Bustling around trying to look frightfully busy and to be honest not as far as I can see, actually doing anything remotely necessary or inspiring! Today she is planning to write a blog post on ‘the modern, stylish guest room!’ (Yawn!) I might save it to watch as an insomnia aid! Each to their own, but it is so deathly dull!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooh so the house has sold??
Looks like it was reduced from its original price.

I must admit some of her more practical stories are really useful - paint techniques, room prep etc - but have no time for the ‘so you guys...’ type of thing.
And as much as her house is obviously done to a v high standard, it’s lacking personal effects and - considering she has two small children - toys, artwork etc.
I always wonder in homes like this whether the kids are scared to play in case they mess it up.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow justalittlebuild, but occasionally watch her stories. They are always the same!! Bustling around trying to look frightfully busy and to be honest not as far as I can see, actually doing anything remotely necessary or inspiring! Today she is planning to write a blog post on ‘the modern, stylish guest room!’ (Yawn!) I might save it to watch as an insomnia aid! Each to their own, but it is so deathly dull!
Same. I unfollowed, occasionally watch.
She doesn’t look very well, gaunt. Looks like she’s dropped a lot of weight in a short space of time.
I don’t find her “designs” especially inspiring, she’s literally just copying what she’s seen in magazines like the rest of us. I think all her followers has made the attention go to head, she really think she’s something - with that wagging bloody finger! 🙄 AND still advertise anything!

• Haha
Same. I unfollowed, occasionally watch.
She doesn’t look very well, gaunt. Looks like she’s dropped a lot of weight in a short space of time.
I don’t find her “designs” especially inspiring, she’s literally just copying what she’s seen in magazines like the rest of us. I think all her followers has made the attention go to head, she really think she’s something - with that wagging bloody finger! 🙄 AND still advertise anything!
ha....yea the wagging, pointy finger used to annoy me too!

Look at me....

Look at my newly plumped lips.....

look at my new fringe.....

#Narcissistic
#excitingnewsnextyear
#housesold

like honestly who even posts a picture like that? So in love with herself

Reactions: 8
Look at me....

Look at my newly plumped lips.....

look at my new fringe.....

#Narcissistic
#excitingnewsnextyear
#housesold

like honestly who even posts a picture like that? So in love with herself
I thought the exact same thing just now, The photo she uploaded posing and pouting lastweek is cringeworthy! She literally hasn't appeared on stories for days then pops on just to see her own reflection and share the fact that she made an xmas wreath like 99% of the big accounts, do they have some sort of festive content handbook? duck me! She stares at herself constantly and laughs like she’s hilarious, she comes across as passive aggressive and sarky as hell, must be a hard life getting that dolled up to take the kids to b&m for craft tit because god forbid it’s raining and one mustn't get ones new fringe wet!

She’s so boring! Wonder how much it cost her to get to 75k followers because there’s no way they’re genuine. The whispering, eye-rolling, baking late at night stories & soulless house (do her kids actually live there?!) feed has to even bore her...which is probably why she’s always flouncing off on a break 😴

Reactions: 1
She’s so boring! Wonder how much it cost her to get to 75k followers because there’s no way they’re genuine. The whispering, eye-rolling, baking late at night stories & soulless house (do her kids actually live there?!) feed has to even bore her...which is probably why she’s always flouncing off on a break 😴
She just comes on to stories to look at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soooo lets have a chat about Jo.

has anyone seen her latest posts? Her tone and personality have completely changed- no desperately trying to be funny, no slagging off the previous home owners decor... has she actually took on board what we have said here, even after *that* epic rant 😂

Soooo lets have a chat about Jo.

has anyone seen her latest posts? Her tone and personality have completely changed- no desperately trying to be funny, no slagging off the previous home owners decor... has she actually took on board what we have said here, even after *that* epic rant 😂
Looks like she’s moved into an old people’s home 😬

Reactions: 1
I may be fussy, could just be me but the fact she’s using their old cutlery is a bit *erghhh* to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It seems like it... said the buyers of her house wanted all the furniture and decor so they’ve not got an awful lot for this house!

Still, why would you use someone else’s crockery and cutlery. New stuff doesn’t have to be expensive...

We went to view the house she bought! It needs a HUGE amount of work but it has the potential to be beautiful. The house went to closing date so she must have been the highest bidder...

Reactions: 7