thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough you can be upset that your house isn’t selling, despite ploughing thousands into it so that it goes over the ceiling price for the area, but don’t blame it on the ‘trolls’. Blame it on the shady ‘raffle’ you held, which means loads of potential buyers in the vicinity now feel its tainted.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Jo and loved her first DIY project on her first house. But just don't really get it now. Why on Earth would you cry and bawl into your phone and then post it all over the instagram? Talk about fuelling the fire. Silence is golden!

Reactions: 4
It baffles me. If one is so upset by things that the trolls are saying, then why choose to put yourself back on that platform? If it’s not fun, then why do it?

Reactions: 6
Am I missing something. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why are the police involved. If they read these comments they’d tell her to get a grip of herself. I can’t see where her family or children are discussed. Why all the drama. It’s like she’s talking to an audience that will never see this thread and she can make it out that she’s been trolled. I’d love her to pull out the piece that targeted her children and show us all. She crazy.. lacking attention and now pulling the old anxiety card. Thanks Mrs Hinch

Am I missing something. [emoji2372]
Why are the police involved. If they read these comments they’d tell her to get a grip of herself. I can’t see where her family or children are discussed. Why all the drama. It’s like she’s talking to an audience that will never see this thread and she can make it out that she’s been trolled. I’d love her to pull out the piece that targeted her children and show us all. She crazy.. lacking attention and now pulling the old anxiety card. Thanks Mrs Hinch
They aren’t involved [emoji1787][emoji1787] if Jo thinks we’ll believe that our already overstretched, overworked and underpaid police force have time to be dealing with grown woman crying over comments made on some website then she must think we’re actually mental [emoji1787]

Police involved over Tattle website - pissing myself [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was too cringe to even sit through, what is she rambling on that the police are involved and she’s too scared to go to the shops?! Just stay off social media then jo, no one is forcing you to stay on it!

Those stories were awfully embarrassing. She was trying her hardest to squeeze some tears out. My hubby would be telling me to wind my neck in he saw me do that. Her thread isn’t even bad.

As everyone has said, you should not have a large PUBLIC following if you cannot handle people commenting on what YOU POST PUBLICLY.

Reactions: 2
But presumably she's getting all manner of supportive messages and some people just live for that tit - validation from strangers is really of no interest to most of us, but these IGers just crave it.

• Heart
And anyway, there was a little bit of chat about nothing in particular and then her OWN HUSBAND waded in and spilled the tea on her whole personal history and current fall outs with friends etc - so thank your own husband for that one Jo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And anyway, there was a little bit of chat about nothing in particular and then her OWN HUSBAND waded in and spilled the tea on her whole personal history and current fall outs with friends etc - so thank your own husband for that one Jo!
Literally was going to post just that- her hubby spilled more tea than us all put together!

“Didn’t know such evil existed”
Oh do kindly duck off. You want evil, Point your perfectly manicured finger at peadophiles, rapists, murderers- not a bunch of people who are sick to the back teeth of all these instagrammers and their non existant morals. We daren't post any criticism on their pages as if you aren’t posting praise adulation you’re deleted and blocked, so we have no other choice but to do it here!

I do think that if you have a public social media account then you should expect people to voice an opinion on the content that you put out there. If reading the comments on a gossip website makes you 'a shell of yourself' then don't read it and don't deliberately place your family in the spotlight love. And to be honest it is what it is....tittle-tattle! I have never seen any threatening comments or anything that even borders on illegal here-we are not sending you messages or stalking your family...in fact we aren't talking TO you, we're talking ABOUT you Jo love so mind your own beeswax eh?!!

p.s i don't like your new fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think that if you have a public social media account then you should expect people to voice an opinion on the content that you put out there. If reading the comments on a gossip website makes you 'a shell of yourself' then don't read it and don't deliberately place your family in the spotlight love. And to be honest it is what it is....tittle-tattle! I have never seen any threatening comments or anything that even borders on illegal here-we are not sending you messages or stalking your family...in fact we aren't talking TO you, we're talking ABOUT you Jo love so mind your own beeswax eh?!!

p.s i don't like your new fringe.
Your last line [emoji23][emoji85]

I find it hilarious we’ve seen nothing of her until she gets a new do then all of a sudden jumping on stories [emoji23]

Isn’t her kid in high school? Kids get absolutely ripped for less, she should be careful.

Reactions: 1
oh hey! i’ve just woke from a short nap after watching the last of her stories there 😴😂

Reactions: 1
I wish these bloody Instagrammers would stop and think for a moment that if THEY feel anxiety and worry as GROWN ADULTS, what the hell do they think they are doing exposing their children to it - more than likely without permission from them, or the real understanding of what is going on?

Anyone in Kirkcaldy and Fife area could see those little girls out and about at the shops and know who they are and have seen stories of them in their mothers bed this morning. HOW IS THAT OK???

STOP FILMING YOUR CHILDREN IN STATES OF UNDRESS AND IN BEDS - it's not good parenting!

I wish these bloody Instagrammers would stop and think for a moment that if THEY feel anxiety and worry as GROWN ADULTS, what the hell do they think they are doing exposing their children to it - more than likely without permission from them, or the real understanding of what is going on?

Anyone in Kirkcaldy and Fife area could see those little girls out and about at the shops and know who they are and have seen stories of them in their mothers bed this morning. HOW IS THAT OK???

STOP FILMING YOUR CHILDREN IN STATES OF UNDRESS AND IN BEDS - it's not good parenting!
This a thousand times. Never would I expose my children to thousands of strangers, perverts, weirdos etc you don’t know who those followers are?

I guess the need for validation through views, likes and comments on Instagram outweighs the children’s privacy. And I know Jo is not the only one doing this. However her account is a home/interiors account, what’s wrong with keeping her kids for her own private account?

Reactions: 3
If you worked for a company that caused you anxiety you’d look for another job. If her Instagram account is causing her such anxiety why doesn’t she close her account?? But then I guess, where would she get the free ride she’s getting from her Instagram account.

Reactions: 2
For someone who shared videos like she did the other day then immediately starts showing non stop videos of her children proves it’s all rubbish.

So you can’t cope with it so instead you share videos of you children to thousands of strangers??

These instagramers who profit from constants snaps of their children make me mad.

Do they not realise these images get saved and shared in places you would never want them to be shared.

Justalittlebuild & marthashappilyever after are top offenders ! Children = cash. I would ever expose my young children to this risk.