thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please?!
And No because it gets removed. If you look at the previous posts I don’t think we could have made it any easier to find! Gives you something to do on lockdown 😉
Please! Sorry that was quite rude of me. I can't find it... I don't know the postcode for the hospital. I'm sure I will live though don't worry 😊
Anyway she's annoyed me today "I've so many messages in my inbox" alright Jo calm down and reply to your messages hun. No one is stopping you.

Google the postcode of the hospital then search Rightmove sold for the first half of the postcode. Look at the sold prices until you find a five bedroom house with a yellow kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m looking forward to seeing the house renovation I like her account and has anyone seen the three boys and a pink bath, she is doing up a new house she’s bought she’s a great account

I have searched KY1 and KY2 postcodes but still can’t find it :( their old house is easy to spot but I can’t see the 5 bed with yellow kitchen. Have I got the wrong postcode? I got it from googling fife maternity hospital

I have searched KY1 and KY2 postcodes but still can’t find it :( their old house is easy to spot but I can’t see the 5 bed with yellow kitchen. Have I got the wrong postcode? I got it from googling fife maternity hospital
I found it quite easy at the time and I’m not from Scotland either. But that was April - maybe it’s down now?

I’m normally so good at finding houses online! It’s a bit of a hobby as I love to see the transformation/layout/sold price. I’m a bit of a geek! It’s so frustrating that I can’t find it! I’ve looked as far back as mid December. There’s that old looking semi detached one with the yellow kitchen but it’s not the right kitchen, I can tell from her Instagram post of a birthday cake
I found it quite easy at the time and I’m not from Scotland either. But that was April - maybe it’s down now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t find it now - maybe she’s read here and had it taken off Rightmove?

Her page is boring now... The garden bits were nice but the last story I saw was her doing a white wash in her kids room. Snooze.

I think she genuinely feels that she should be a really popular/successful influencer because she has a very high opinion of herself. She re-activates her account, does barely any stories or grid posts,and then gets annoyed that she isn't getting more followers, ads, or sponsorships,and de-activates it again.

It's like she's cross that the success doesn't fall in her lap?

Judging by her posts back earlier this year after the house raffle fiasco I also think she did have some kind of breakdown tbh.

She seems nice enough, but not cut out for the world of social media in my eyes. Too emotionally fragile.

Reactions: 4
Oh I don’t know! I think she lost her way a bit with posting.... did she break up with her husband or did I imagine that

Is she not at uni doing her teaching degree?? She’s probably had to come off line due to that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didn't it all hit the fan a bit when she did the giveaway for the old house? And she disappeared for a while and now every few months she sort of pops up and posts for a few days then disappears again