thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if your wondering why the silence I suspect it's because the house is finally on the market I've tried posting the link but it's been removed - see rightmove £399k

:ROFLMAO:

Bought 2 years ago for £325k - she’s gotta be having a laugh.

Found it, TBF looks lovely in photos.
I don't know the area but in Essex it would probably be worth about 700k x

Reactions: 2
She’s basically gone silent since the whole house winner or lack of winner situ! ... perhaps spending her winnings?

Reactions: 1
She’s basically gone silent since the whole house winner or lack of winner situ! ... perhaps spending her winnings?
Well it will be interesting to see what their next house purchase is / where and we will be able to roughly tell if they made their cash or not :ROFLMAO:

If they get 375 - they make say 50k once doing all the renovations, probably spent 10k- so net profit of 40k.. over 2 years. Would she not be better off just getting a job?

Reactions: 4
If they get 375 - they make say 50k once doing all the renovations, probably spent 10k- so net profit of 40k.. over 2 years. Would she not be better off just getting a job?
Too much like actually working then, isn’t it? Can’t just swan off in the middle of the day and get your hair done when you have a real job.

She shared the sale of her last (lovely) house quite openly so I’m surprised there’s so much radio silence from her. We all know the raffle “didn’t work out” I use that term loosely as no doubt it worked out quite well for jo, Dario and whatever legal team was behind it. But usually by now we have an indication as to “what jo does next”

I think she just hardly posts anymore as she really struggles with any online criticism.

Reactions: 3
Not surprising that's she struggles after that disgusting money spinning, rip off house win competition she and the "hubs" ran ,making easy money out of her Instagram followers.
Absolutely shocking. And the winner was a local which makes it even more of a joke!!
Can't believe how low some people stoop to make cash! No one was ever gonna win that house and they knew that!!

Not surprising that's she struggles after that disgusting money spinning, rip off house win competition she and the "hubs" ran ,making easy money out of her Instagram followers.
Absolutely shocking. And the winner was a local which makes it even more of a joke!!
Can't believe how low some people stoop to make cash! No one was ever gonna win that house and they knew that!!
I don’t care if this is an unpopular opinion but to me the rules were clear. Pay your entry, pick where you think the ball is and the winner either wins the house or a % of the funds raised if the minimum threshold isn’t met. Jo didn’t make anyone enter the competition or part with their cash so I am really struggling to get on board with the constant cattiness over the competition.

Reactions: 12
Think what you like...makes no odds to me!!I'll have my opinion you can have yours and there is a rave section elsewhere 👋

• Haha
I like her but she’s a bit dull & rarely posts.. she also talks so unbelievably quiet , I’m intrigued to know what happened with her and ‘claireharwoodinteriors’ (she changed her insta name) they went on that night away acting like bestfriends jo posted her going into the house they rented then it went quiet nothing was mentioned again and jo was back home at 8 in the morning 😂

I don’t care if this is an unpopular opinion but to me the rules were clear. Pay your entry, pick where you think the ball is and the winner either wins the house or a % of the funds raised if the minimum threshold isn’t met. Jo didn’t make anyone enter the competition or part with their cash so I am really struggling to get on board with the constant cattiness over the competition.
But it wasn’t clear exactly how much they would be pocketing if it didn’t get enough tickets, whatever that percentage was, it was still disgustingly high.

Can’t believe Jo’s house is up for sale! Really should disclose how much they made from the tickets