Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting like Boss Mummy with the memory failure.

She said earlier in the year they remortgaged their house for home improvements and had money spare after the kitchen so that’s where all the holiday money is coming from, not her hard work. She works three days in HR then does paid ad work, it’s not like she’s bursting her arse to make a fortune.

She’s a moron, and anyone that takes two small kids to NYC is even dumber than we thought. It’s an exhausting holiday, so much walking for little legs and a lot you’d want to do at night. They should have saved and taken her on a less budget version of the holiday when she was old enough to enjoy it.

She goes on about a £1000 holiday, but once you’re in New York you’ll need to pay for all the attractions which will make it considerably more expensive. No point taking her if she can’t enjoy it properly?
She’s contracting, so probably on a day rate of about £300 plus (I’m a recruitment contractor for a building company and that’s the going rate, I believe she works for a large company too)

Reactions: 1
She’s can’t help herself 🙄

Just saw her front window story. Looks manky to me.

Last edited:
Can we just fast forward a week until the events over. At least the last lout were faux efforts to raise money for charity, this time she’ll story every other persons comments about it.

If she is working as an independent contractor I wonder how long her contract is for :unsure:.

I wonder exactly how much Trev will accomodate - but then maybe he likes the money, and it’s more peaceful when he has the kids organised on his own. She’s said his mother is a childcare provider so helps more than she says.

Can we just fast forward a week until the events over. At least the last lout were faux efforts to raise money for charity, this time she’ll story every other persons comments about it.

If she is working as an independent contractor I wonder how long her contract is for :unsure:.

I wonder exactly how much Trev will accomodate - but then maybe he likes the money, and it’s more peaceful when he has the kids organised on his own. She’s said his mother is a childcare provider so helps more than she says.
She said she got a 6 month extension on her contract just recently I’m sure

Ok so I used to like Jess but oh my gaaaad, not anymore. Firstly, why oh why does she insist on putting on this sort of ‘ghetto’ accent, has anyone else noticed it? She literally lives a mile from me in Bedford. Reallyyyy Jess? Just stop please!
Secondly, she totally used to say she had hardly any money and she was on a budget, blah blah blah, which was kind of relatable to your normal working family but now I just feel she has become so not relatable by these constant lavish holidays. I personally think she’s made the wrong move with certain followers there. As I say, really used to like Jess but she’s definitely changed.

Reactions: 5
Those stories 😑 I hate saying this but she just looks manky. Trampy. Scruff.

There are lots of instagrammers who do stories in their pjs, messy hair or just woke up. But she always looks like she’s put a top on that hadn’t been washed for a week yet slept in it every night and that she’s been sweating, unwashed for days.

Reactions: 11
Ok so I used to like Jess but oh my gaaaad, not anymore. Firstly, why oh why does she insist on putting on this sort of ‘ghetto’ accent, has anyone else noticed it? She literally lives a mile from me in Bedford. Reallyyyy Jess? Just stop please!
Secondly, she totally used to say she had hardly any money and she was on a budget, blah blah blah, which was kind of relatable to your normal working family but now I just feel she has become so not relatable by these constant lavish holidays. I personally think she’s made the wrong move with certain followers there. As I say, really used to like Jess but she’s definitely changed.
She's from North London. That's probably how she spoke when she was a teen. She will alter her accent depending on who she's with.

Pre kitchen she was budget central. I think she has portrayed that her holidays are more lavish than they really are. I imagine they only finance some of them and the rest are funded by family or shilling whatever comes through her letterbox or inbox. Not coupons or booking in a leap year or whatever excuses she uses. I wish she'd be more transparent. She'd earn more respect

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's from North London. That's probably how she spoke when she was a teen. She will alter her accent depending on who she's with.

Pre kitchen she was budget central. I think she has portrayed that her holidays are more lavish than they really are. I imagine they only finance some of them and the rest are funded by family or shilling whatever comes through her letterbox or inbox. Not coupons or booking in a leap year or whatever excuses she uses. I wish she'd be more transparent. She'd earn more respect
Booking in a leap year 😂

Her latest post. No love. You are fat bcos you eat crap. Your not healthy at all. Your a gross stinking mess

Reactions: 7
She is replying to people that comment on Trevs post. Shes a bleeping embarrassment!

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t cope with just how dirty and gross she looks 90% of the time. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger, but she is just a lazy pig.

Reactions: 4
Asif someone just called her a Rita Ora look alike on lilandlifes photo 😂😂 imagine being Rita reading that comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asif someone just called her a Rita Ora look alike on lilandlifes photo 😂😂 imagine being Rita reading that comparison
Noooooooo. Poor Rita Ora. To be fair tho that pic is 2 years old and she’s gone down hill rapidly in those 2 years 😂😂

Reactions: 6