Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooooo. Poor Rita Ora. To be fair tho that pic is 2 years old and she’s gone down hill rapidly in those 2 years 😂😂
Down hill? That fucker has rolled down a hill, fell off the edge of a cliff and hit every skank branch in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck the duck off. Then duck off some more.

I guarantee you smell of chip fat and BO.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boomerangs. The sharing of people mentioning her. Her face. I hate it all.

Reactions: 2
I have no idea what she is wearing to her 'event'... it's simply bizarre. Some sort of sequinned tent I believe 😱🙈

Reactions: 3
Someone’s got him on a tight leash :LOL:
It’s totally her second account - all the stories are her - she’s basically now running two accounts in the hope he will become a Z-lister like her - cringe

Asif someone just called her a Rita Ora look alike on lilandlifes photo 😂😂 imagine being Rita reading that comparison
Maybe she meant she looks like she has eaten Rita Ora...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the betting she will still have last night’s make up on this morning?
Her morning breath must be vile too... the stench of doner kebab meat because I bet she never brushed her teeth before bed!

Reactions: 4
Who does she actually think she is? She’s taking her flabby vag and dirty pits around the country so they can enjoy the smell of her BO and gummy teef? God help the idiots who shell out money to see her. I wonder how much she is actually pocketing from the idiot morons going to see her. And to top it all off, she’s writing posts about herself on Trev’s insta....I mean how pathetic can you be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her comment on Stacey Solomon’s post about reaching out to Mrs Hinch... Desperation dripping from every letter 🙄🙄

6A091B89-A021-4E1D-8166-1343DF2E4E0A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know anyone who went to the show? I want to know what happened and why she thinks it’s goood enough to tour?

• Haha
Does anyone know anyone who went to the show? I want to know what happened and why she thinks it’s goood enough to tour?
She thinks she is good enough because it was all her family and friends that went to the show, nobody would tell her she was tit would they.