Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No screens on holiday”

She says from her phone that hasn’t left her hand 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s clearly a dig and making herself think she’s far more superior , no screens yet she is attached to hers! If you gonna put in that rule, practice what you preach.

Reactions: 7
Jessica’s travel trips

1. Save money by getting your in laws to pay for everything
2. Spend most of your time getting your flab out on the beach and being the most narcissistic you can be - your followers will love it
3. Spend a good two weeks before said holiday on the beg so that you get free stuff
4. Tell everyone how busy you are about being busy so it makes you seem more popular than you are
5. Make sure you update your husbands fake Instagram page so it looks like he loves you and he’s on board

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s clearly a dig and making herself think she’s far more superior , no screens yet she is attached to hers! If you gonna put in that rule, practice what you preach.
Exactly, stupid cow!
Probs regretting the no screen rule, I saw a comment on dope dad Trevs page saying the flight was so stressful 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I was just about to say the same thing.. I said in the week she was totally begging a freebie on that one - so predictable!
...then goes on to say ‘we’re old school’ - ‘no screens on holiday’ - so everything becomes a toy on the plane... yet Trev posted a pic clearly entertaining the smallest with a screen... interesting that!
Should change her name to 'The Fat Hypocritical One' 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, stupid cow!
Probs regretting the no screen rule, I saw a comment on dope dad Trevs page saying the flight was so stressful 😂😂
Mmmm it probably wouldn’t have been if the kids were chilled watching a cartoon? I don’t get the preachy parents about no screen time. We all watched Saturday morning cartoons no??? It’s no different kids nowadays watching it on a iPad?

Reactions: 8
Mmmm it probably wouldn’t have been if the kids were chilled watching a cartoon? I don’t get the preachy parents about no screen time. We all watched Saturday morning cartoons no??? It’s no different kids nowadays watching it on a iPad?
I think on a plane it’s as much for other passengers too, keep the kids chilled so they aren’t making too much noise and stressing you out!
But you know selfish jess wouldn’t think like that would she, as long as she’s happy

Reactions: 9
Dunno what point she’s tryna prove about no screen time. It doesn’t make you a better parent Jess. Why cause unnecessary stress on a flight that can be solved with a few cartoons or a film? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest here-you afford these holidays because your in laws often pay and you sold your soul to Asda/Johnson’s/Iceland to pay for the others. I’ve never known TUI to do cheaper flights if you book in the middle of the night, they use specific flights and transfers so she’s lying about that!
I worked in the airline industry - flights are only ever cheaper on tues & weds around lunch time. Random I know but they put prices up at weekends when more people are off work

Reactions: 3
Whilst Jess takes a photo on her screen... yes a very successful ‘screen free’ trip.

Also still posting on insta... I’d have so much more respect for these ‘influencers’ who actually logged off for a week. Although, I guess being an influencer means you don’t get paid to take time off like the rest of us with real jobs 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her husband is fiiiiine. Wow! She’s such a clip, always looks scruffy and the house is dirty. How embarrassing is the sudden shift in Trev’s insta. 😂 Couldn’t be any more obvious that it’s her behind it. Desperate times.......

Why does she always have to mention the size of the clothes she buys? She’s a ‘16’ yet everything she buys is always bigger than a 16 because of x,y,z reasons 🙄 no one cares what size clothes you are, just don’t lie about it! I think this annoys me more than anything about her because she bangs on about body confidence & feeling good in your own skin but I really believe she lies about her clothes size which doesn’t fit the message she tries to give.

Reactions: 12
Why does she always have to mention the size of the clothes she buys? She’s a ‘16’ yet everything she buys is always bigger than a 16 because of x,y,z reasons 🙄 no one cares what size clothes you are, just don’t lie about it! I think this annoys me more than anything about her because she bangs on about body confidence & feeling good in your own skin but I really believe she lies about her clothes size which doesn’t fit the message she tries to give.
She honestly just brings more attention to her size and insecurity about it. I've noticed this is a common theme with body positivity accounts. They also can't stand when people lose weight even though most of them started as weight loss accounts.

Reactions: 4
If you stalk #DadLikeTrev’s page and see the selfie of them all on the aeroplane you’ll see Jess’ tummy is definitely bigger than a size 16! 🙄