Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Family time' yeah, apart from the poor baby shoved in his play pen left to entertain himself

Reactions: 7
'Family time' yeah, apart from the poor baby shoved in his play pen left to entertain himself
That made me sad. He looked perfectly happy and I know a baby is a faff when you're trying to spend time with the older ones but I'd would still put my little one on my lap and give him some jenga peices to bang so he would be part of it. Considering Jess loves to talk about being present it was a shame to just leave him out.
Where is the puppy?? 👀

Reactions: 5
That made me sad. He looked perfectly happy and I know a baby is a faff when you're trying to spend time with the older ones but I'd would still put my little one on my lap and give him some jenga peices to bang so he would be part of it. Considering Jess loves to talk about being present it was a shame to just leave him out.
Where is the puppy?? 👀
Puppy prob in play pen with JJ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hate how all her photos/videos/posts are close ups because out of shot the house must be a total mess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deodorant on her top... yeah right, good one! 🤣🙄
What about the food stain in the middle of your tits?? You didn’t get that one from leaning on the counter. She’s so scruffy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hahaha imagine her joining your team and then finding her on Instagram..

I found her new role too, not a contractor at this one 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.