Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. It is really sad. All could have been avoided tho. It’s very hard to have much sympathy when she’s put herself in her situation.
Yeah I agree, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Feel sorry for the baby but I’m sure he’ll be fine.

I hope for the sake of anymore children and the children she already has that she stops at 3!

Reactions: 3
How can you forget u have a show tomorrow 🙄? Absolute bell end! She clearly hasnt washed her hair since last weekend but continues to play with u, she's so feral it's disgusting

Reactions: 5
Hahahahajahaha tickets are now being given away because of “cancelled trains” she is so LOL!!!!!!! The lengths she’ll go to, to avoid admitted she has loads of free tickets left because she couldn’t sell them!

I see a lot of other insta mums are doing a lot of Ads still, hers seem to have REALLY dried up lately. Her engagement is so poor on a lot of paid posts I guess she probably doesn’t get a lot of repeat work from brands!

Reactions: 5
Hahahahajahaha tickets are now being given away because of “cancelled trains” she is so LOL!!!!!!! The lengths she’ll go to, to avoid admitted she has loads of free tickets left because she couldn’t sell them!

I see a lot of other insta mums are doing a lot of Ads still, hers seem to have REALLY dried up lately. Her engagement is so poor on a lot of paid posts I guess she probably doesn’t get a lot of repeat work from brands!
Is she giving away tickets!? I’m blocked but that is honestly hilarious!!

Reactions: 2
I take it the unforseen circumstances given as the reason she has cancelled bristol are because no one is buying tickets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL. I think I’d have a tiny bit of respect for her if she just came out and said “didn’t sell enough tickets to warrant going ahead so calling it off” instead of blaming a convenient storm when last weekend when there was a storm she was happy to trek up to Leeds

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t even commit to the tour dates she had. She literally flakes at everything she attempts. I think mainly because she tries to do way to much because she’s to bloody greedy!

Reactions: 7
Which “budget envelope” did this trip away to Bethnal and Bec come from? Honestly Jess given you’re reading this, you’re full of tit! You’re about as budget minded as you are hygienic...

Reactions: 12
Which “budget envelope” did this trip away to Bethnal and Bec come from? Honestly Jess given you’re reading this, you’re full of tit! You’re about as budget minded as you are hygienic...
And they still haven’t bought a tv because it’s a luxury they can’t afford.......

Oh yeah, Trevor bought her the night away. Not sure from where, maybe his own em el

Reactions: 4
On a night away but meant to be working today..... never in the history of working from home has it been so openly abused. She's the reason companies do not trust people to wfh. No integrity and zero honesty.

Reactions: 18
So she’s had a night away from her kids this week has another coming on Friday night but can’t bare to be away from her eldest for 2 nights with no contact .... oh the lies

Reactions: 11
..then goes on to say about ‘over budget spending’ - budget, what budget!? Absolutely scrapping the barrel for content and decided to become a financial adviser for a week and here we are, the following month and not an envelope in sight. She’s a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s had a night away from her kids this week has another coming on Friday night but can’t bare to be away from her eldest for 2 nights with no contact .... oh the lies
And let's not forget the whole of last weekend without kids, the tour last year where she constantly dumped sofiya on her in laws, the holidays she's had recently without kids and how much she moans when trev leaves the house for 5 minutes and she's alone with her own kids. She's so fake and really needs to get her stories straight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.