Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love how she said a TV was a luxury but having your make up done two days in a row isn’t ay? 🙄 she has her priorities so mixed up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck off Jess, a tv is not a luxury 😂😂😂😂
Honestly she really is something else!

“Poor me I can’t afford a boiler or a tv and my husband has gone out for wood for the fire because we’re so poor and so cold, we only spent £200 a month on food ”

does she forget we all saw her stay in a hotel, pay for her make up to be professionally done and buy loads of crap junk food to drag along to her shows! I bet that woman spends £200 a month on take aways alone!

Does she think everyone was born yesterday.

Reactions: 11
She’s also driving around here, there and everywhere in a car that will drink a lot of fuel. A car they cannot afford to run let alone buy! 🙄
Champagne taste... beer money springs to mind!

Reactions: 15
Looks like sofia also missed school on Monday aswell as fri whilst she was travelling back from Leeds. Why have another kid if you can barely bare being with the 2 you already have?

Reactions: 9
Looks like sofia also missed school on Monday aswell as fri whilst she was travelling back from Leeds. Why have another kid if you can barely bare being with the 2 you already have?
I think any baby is a blessing and she’s extremely lucky to be having another child but I honestly think she didn’t think it through and the timing of it all seems to be a shambles.

This time last year she seemed to have her tit together a bit more, they were both working, holidaying a lot, keeping afloat and now they’re in a big mess both unemployed. I suspect they’ll have to claim benefits while she’s on mat leave because how else will they survive? Her Instagram Ads are non existent atm and probably won’t pick up again until after spring/new financial year.

Placing bets that although they don’t seem to have a pot to piss in she’ll be in a new outfit with her make up done this weekend Cus mama comes first?!!!

Reactions: 7
I just this is really selfish. Sophia missing school because mummy’s on “tour”. It just doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s back on an AD because you know, no one wants to go to her show and her lazy ass ain’t getting any actual work done!

Reactions: 4
Her ads make me CRINGE so much. So unnatural and fake. Who the hell is going to take skincare advice from her? She knows nothing about skincare.

I bet she gets her husband to send her some questions so it looks like she has some interaction. Remember the fail of her last ‘one million voices’ post. SHE GOT 1 COMMENT!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
lol at being outraged that someone called her Huge.... yes you are obese Jess.

Sorry - it’s a natural And almost awkward reaction When people comment on your bump. I’ve done it and had people do it to me when pregnant. I really don’t get the outrage. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s a champagne dreams, lemonade means kinda girl. Absolute joke. She looks round and knackered in the ‘bump’ pics. Why must she be in just undies - we don’t wanna see it.
Have a wash.
As if she’s struggling with her skin ‘again’ miraculously... yawn

Reactions: 10
She’s a champagne dreams, lemonade means kinda girl. Absolute joke. She looks round and knackered in the ‘bump’ pics. Why must she be in just undies - we don’t wanna see it.
Have a wash.
As if she’s struggling with her skin ‘again’ miraculously... yawn
She does look distressed and seems like she’s anything but excited or happy about this pregnancy. Which is sad really!

Reactions: 2
She does look distressed and seems like she’s anything but excited or happy about this pregnancy. Which is sad really!
I agree. It is really sad. All could have been avoided tho. It’s very hard to have much sympathy when she’s put herself in her situation.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.