Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she is standing in a very flattering pose in her last photo!!

Reactions: 2
This is a question I have asked a few times. Why doesn’t she do some of her act on her stories so people can see the quality of what she is presenting.

If I am paying to see someone talk I need to have an idea about the content. Recently I saw Mary Portas, the ticket was £20 and included a copy of her book. I also knew what I was going to see.

There is no clarity of content around this tour.
That’s the thing that makes me laugh, £20 plus a book to see someone who’s actually famous on tour vs some insta nobody for £23.50.

Most stand-ups do test shows for almost nothing, donations in the hat etc. My friend runs a theatre troupe that also does stand-up nights and depending on the venue and the show in question it’s like £4-£11 a show. I think she’s trying to copy Megan Crabbe and her mate who did a big BOPO show recently, but as much as I’m not a fan, at least she’s consistent, it’s not bopo one day, debt advice the next and then a car the day after. Also Bodyposipanda actually has a book that has been translated in a few other languages too. They’re like not on the same planet let alone the same level.

Reactions: 5
👆I agree with this, there is zero consistency in her content. Who wants to see a random instagrammer talk about random crap at that price!

If Candice B did a tour then at least I would know that she would be talking about black women's rights with some fashion dropped in.

What is the Fat funny ones strand, her stories are muddled rambling, she needs to step up her professionalism and use her page toshow who she is. She might then sell some tickets rather than have to give them away.

Reactions: 6
She’s spending some money these past couple of day’s on food alone. Did you forget to were budgeting Jess?

She’s spending some money these past couple of day’s on food alone. Did you forget to were budgeting Jess?

Reactions: 4

And money on make up artists, petrol, clothes for the shows and god knows what else she’s spent money on. Money down the drain!!

Is she a budgeting queen? I think not!

Reactions: 8
When I checked on the Leeds tickets earlier at least half were still available... plus how irresponsible driving up and down the country when you’re nearly due to give birth and there’s a storm raging. It was irresponsible without the storm, now it’s just bleeping stupid

Reactions: 12
👆I agree with this, there is zero consistency in her content. Who wants to see a random instagrammer talk about random crap at that price!

If Candice B did a tour then at least I would know that she would be talking about black women's rights with some fashion dropped in.

What is the Fat funny ones strand, her stories are muddled rambling, she needs to step up her professionalism and use her page toshow who she is. She might then sell some tickets rather than have to give them away.
That’s the issue isn’t it. She has no idea who she really bloody is and it really shows in the crap she sprouts. One minute she’s telling people how to budget their money and live a frugal lifestyle and the next she’s driving across the country spending hundreds of pounds on petrol in an Audi Q7, new outfits and make up artists.

These shows are been such a flop but she’ll continue to do them to prove a point because she cares so much what others think. There’s some strong underlying mental issues going on and I imagine at one point in the future things will come to a head. Until then, she’ll keep pushing and pushing herself to try and make herself famous because it’s only then that’ I think she’ll believe she has any self worth.

Jess believes being famous means your superior to everyone else. She cares so much what people think of her that she’s desperate to come across as though she’s somehow “made it”. She is sooooooo desperate for acceptance and to be adored that she’ll do ANYTHING in her power to make it happen.

Unfortunately it won’t ever happen for Jess and even if it did, it won’t make her happy because fame never does.

Reactions: 15
And TV. Can’t wait to see what envelope this all comes out of!

And TV. Can’t wait to see what envelope this all comes out of!

Reactions: 8
Can’t afford a new tv or boiler but can afford to waste all that money on her empty tour! No wonder she isn’t ‘feeling great’ she must realise how bloody stupid and irresponsible she is!!!!

Reactions: 13
Can’t afford a new tv or boiler but can afford to waste all that money on her empty tour! No wonder she isn’t ‘feeling great’ she must realise how bloody stupid and irresponsible she is!!!!
Literally just came on here to say the same thing! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Literally just came on here to say the same thing! :ROFLMAO:
You can see the worry of everything etched on her face. I do not know why her husband is fanny around driving her up and down the country wasting their time and little money they do have when she’s about to give up work in two weeks and he doesn’t have a job!

WHAT ARE THEY ALL GOING TO LIVE OFF? Breast milk??????

WAKE UP Jess! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Love yourself - body positive’ bullshit - but look at my make up, I need my make up done. Sigh. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.