Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've wondered about where their money comes from too. Her book was a forest time effort, so I assume she wouldn't have commanded a huge advance. They seem to have sold a house and rebought a similar one in a different road so can that really have been a cash cow?
She said her new house was smaller than her old one so I guess they could have made some cash that way.

I've wondered about where their money comes from too. Her book was a forest time effort, so I assume she wouldn't have commanded a huge advance. They seem to have sold a house and rebought a similar one in a different road so can that really have been a cash cow?
Rich Daddy

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s from wealthy parents. I feel like at some point years ago she said they’d helped them get the house. Might have misremembered.

Reactions: 3
Found this woman when she stayed at another influencers (second) home.
I think she might be the most irritating woman on the Internet - why can’t she just say a sentence normally and why does she dislike her kids so much
She’s gross and embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Why does the wholllle of Insta think they're beyond reproach?

Five hundred other tit mums 'yasssss queen, your kids are cunts' and one small voice saying '...that's...not very nice?' causes a tantrum.

It's pathetic. Stop slagging of your kids and get a real job.

One of them isn't even school aged, is she?!

Reactions: 12
Just unfollowed her, she’s vile!
Poor kids having to put up with her constant tantrums and whinging!!

I don’t understand why she doesn’t change her life if she hates it so much? Get a full time job, pay somebody to do the ‘boring boring boring’ stuff, and try to yield some enjoyment out of her children by changing how their days are? Clearly family domesticity isn’t for her, so why is she a martyr to it?

Reactions: 6
I don't mind Victoria too much, in fact I quite like her. But she needs to get a new shtick away from 'I hate my kids'. I get that she is trying to be real, and that parenting is difficult, but this isn't 2016 and what The Unmumsy Mum and Hurrah for Gin started has now been done to death (plus both of those never over did it, they were honest but in a clever way, and you never got the impression that they actually did resent their children). Victoria just goes way over the top with it all, it's too much, it's just getting boring now. And that's before you think about the effect it must have on the kids! And like others have said, it's not like she goes 'out' to work, and the kids aren't there a lot of the time anyway!

I'm another who doesn't get why she puts her kids to bed so early either? It's like they come straight in from nursery, get no down time or time with parents, it's just straight to bed. She says it's because they just can't cope with going to bed past 5:30 or so, but that's not really normal? I'm not normally one to judge bed times as well all do what suits us, but that seems insanely early.

I do also think in years to come she regret that little nugget she put out on the podcast about her husband finding a bit of old bog roll when he was going down on her....

• Heart
  • Sick
I don't mind Victoria too much, in fact I quite like her. But she needs to get a new shtick away from 'I hate my kids'. I get that she is trying to be real, and that parenting is difficult, but this isn't 2016 and what The Unmumsy Mum and Hurrah for Gin started has now been done to death (plus both of those never over did it, they were honest but in a clever way, and you never got the impression that they actually did resent their children). Victoria just goes way over the top with it all, it's too much, it's just getting boring now. And that's before you think about the effect it must have on the kids! And like others have said, it's not like she goes 'out' to work, and the kids aren't there a lot of the time anyway!

I'm another who doesn't get why she puts her kids to bed so early either? It's like they come straight in from nursery, get no down time or time with parents, it's just straight to bed. She says it's because they just can't cope with going to bed past 5:30 or so, but that's not really normal? I'm not normally one to judge bed times as well all do what suits us, but that seems insanely early.

I do also think in years to come she regret that little nugget she put out on the podcast about her husband finding a bit of old bog roll when he was going down on her....
5.30 is absolutely ridiculous. Our nursery tends to do nap time at 12-2 meaning hers would have been up 3.5 hours before they’re expected to sleep again when it’s meant to be 6. I actually think 12-2 is very early, at home we tend to do them 1.30 onwards 😬 meaning they’d have what, 2 hours wake time before they’re expected to sleep again?!

Bedtimes must be hell in that house as you’re fighting against their will, they’ve not even have time to have fun at home before they’re put away for the night? No wonder they wake at the crack of dawn they’ve got the circadian rhythm of a farm hand.

Reactions: 3
Giving her even less reason to moan and makes her even less relatable. Unsustainable career now I'm afraid as she doesn't seem to have any other ideas. She could be making more of her interiors account but just seems to be bored and too lazy to make changes to make things better.
Are women really going to pay to join her Patreon when it comes to hear her Wang on about being bored?

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her but stopped following her because her mum stuff/house stuff turned into something else. Really desperate and unhappy and I genuinely feel for the kids. And her. From what she presents the whole family is really struggling or she’s making it seem worse than it is for the gram. Either way I started to worry about her kids. You need to be getting help if you’re hating on your kids that much.

Reactions: 7
5.30 is absolutely ridiculous. Our nursery tends to do nap time at 12-2 meaning hers would have been up 3.5 hours before they’re expected to sleep again when it’s meant to be 6. I actually think 12-2 is very early, at home we tend to do them 1.30 onwards 😬 meaning they’d have what, 2 hours wake time before they’re expected to sleep again?!

Bedtimes must be hell in that house as you’re fighting against their will, they’ve not even have time to have fun at home before they’re put away for the night? No wonder they wake at the crack of dawn they’ve got the circadian rhythm of a farm hand.
Yes she always mentions how bedtimes are a nightmare in her house and it’s hardly surprising. From what she’s said in the past, the little girl can be a handful, but if she’s at nursery all day then comes home and is pretty much put straight to bed, obviously she’s going to be acting up for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Who are these two children that bring her so much joy and laughter?!? I’m confused because as far as I’ve learnt from her posts/rants, her own kids are awful c*nts, so she can’t be referring to them, surely? 🥴🥴
She’s borrowed them off a neighbour who knows how to parent. Her own kids are probably in a cage in a garden, while she watches Paw Patrol with Xander and Hetty from next door for the gram.

JK, obvs. But the irony of covering her kids faces so strangers won’t recognise them (which I commend) when she should be more worried about her kids finding all the bile she’s spewed about them when they gets older. That’s what she should be censoring. I know my own kids would be devastated if they found I’d said all that stuff she’d said online.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s borrowed them off a neighbour who knows how to parent. Her own kids are probably in a cage in a garden, while she watches Paw Patrol with Xander and Hetty from next door for the gram.

JK, obvs. But the irony of covering her kids faces so strangers won’t recognise them (which I commend) when she should be more worried about her kids finding all the bile she’s spewed about them when they gets older. That’s what she should be censoring. I know my own kids would be devastated if they found I’d said all that stuff she’d said online.
I don't posy anything online that I wouldn't say in person. Of course I'm very off the wall, blunt and sweary in person, so the difference is minimal 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2