Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of her face so close to the camera whilst she fiddled with her fringe and talks in an American accent. Just stop...please!

And the hideous bragfest about, what I suspect, will be the book that is not even half as funny and clever as she thinks it will be. I'm cringing at her stories today. How much she's changed in a relatively short time.

Reactions: 4
I think she's a one trick pony now. Swearing, twerking and gurning and believing her own hype. It's unattractive and unprofessional. No one is going to be enticed into buying anything as she makes it all look unappealing.

Beyond that it's these stupid reels where she takes the pee out of her husband. They are so unfunny and I cringe when she tags them as #comedy. Awful
Can see why she seems to get on well with KDIL, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems like a whole load of expense and mess for the titchy extension into the side return that she is wetting herself over!

Reactions: 5
It seems like a whole load of expense and mess for the titchy extension into the side return that she is wetting herself over!
🤣🤣 I thought that too! At the end of the day it’s still a titchy house, with a garden the size of a postage stamp by the time it’s done. I don’t get it tbh (I imagine it’ll be beautiful when complete but it won’t be long before it’s way too small, as the kids get bigger etc) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. This woman always comes up on my suggested follows and I’d clicked a couple of her videos a year or so ago and smirked or whatever, never followed.

She was pushed to me again today. Christ. I can’t stand women like this who use vulgar sexy terms to get a ‘laugh’ and pass it off as being ‘real’. No. You’re doing this in lieu of a personality or having anything meaningful to say. Like someone else said - body/sex positivity is empowering not degrading and vulgar for the sake of a laugh or to gross people out. I swear, talk about my period etc I’m not a prude but I also own my body and talk about it in a positive way or at the very least neutral.

The content about her kids - wow. Again, it’s in lieu of a personality. Thinks she’s being funny and edgy by saying her kids are dickheads. She’s clearly desperately unhappy and will look back on all this with regret eventually. All to make a quick buck while some people are still telling her she’s hilarious. It’s not hilarious though is it? It’s seriously wrong.

My husband and family would stage an intervention if I behaved like this and like I said, I’m not the most straight laced prude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh wow. This woman always comes up on my suggested follows and I’d clicked a couple of her videos a year or so ago and smirked or whatever, never followed.

She was pushed to me again today. Christ. I can’t stand women like this who use vulgar sexy terms to get a ‘laugh’ and pass it off as being ‘real’. No. You’re doing this in lieu of a personality or having anything meaningful to say. Like someone else said - body/sex positivity is empowering not degrading and vulgar for the sake of a laugh or to gross people out. I swear, talk about my period etc I’m not a prude but I also own my body and talk about it in a positive way or at the very least neutral.

The content about her kids - wow. Again, it’s in lieu of a personality. Thinks she’s being funny and edgy by saying her kids are dickheads. She’s clearly desperately unhappy and will look back on all this with regret eventually. All to make a quick buck while some people are still telling her she’s hilarious. It’s not hilarious though is it? It’s seriously wrong.

My husband and family would stage an intervention if I behaved like this and like I said, I’m not the most straight laced prude.
Excellent post. There is nothing empowering or inspiring about her utter nonsense. This is supposed to be a career, one I assume where she is hoping to still be working in 12-18 months time. But I can't honestly see it being the case. Twerking against whatever she is advertising is getting old, shoving her chin at the camera is getting old.

Reactions: 6
How to make Asda clothing look even cheaper than their price tags…. get VE to model them!! Everything looks so bad! That long black dress??! I have no words 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Just tried to sit through it for the second time and couldn't. What a crap fest that was. But it raises a question, does she genuinely believe all that thrusting is sexy? She can't, can she? Can she? Cripes.

Reactions: 1
My daughter watched it with me (volume down to protect her ears from the foul mouth) and she concluded ‘I don’t like her!’ Out of the mouths of babes (be it she’s 9) 🙈🤣🤪

So that tiny knock through the side return and metre deep rear extension is costing £120K 😂😂😂 The builder saw her coming, ‘gyrating gunt’ first.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember when feathering the empty nest did hers which was huge and gorgeous and was about 100k. Maybe the cost of materials has made the price go up 😬

Omg if my career had hit the devastating low of advertising pile treatment I would not be committing to any large financial obligations 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that tiny knock through the side return and metre deep rear extension is costing £120K 😂😂😂 The builder saw her coming, ‘gyrating gunt’ first.
Did she say that?! Can’t see anything on her insta. Looking to get my kitchen done including a knock through and scared now if the prices are that mad!!

Reactions: 1
Did she say that?! Can’t see anything on her insta. Looking to get my kitchen done including a knock through and scared now if the prices are that mad!!
Yep! £80k from the old house sale, £25k loan and the rest was ‘their own money’! Im shocked!! Although everything has gone up in price 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Let's hope the book is a best seller. Although that will involved more bragging on stories I suppose.

I actually quite appreciate her being open about the cost and where the money came from. However I’m still not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the whole plan of adding value to the old house to sell it and then buy one that is a similar size and needs a lot spending on it to get it how they want it. Am I missing something!?