Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not content with sending E to bed at 5.30 she is posting this morning that she does the drive around nap thing too. Does she spend anytime with the child awake?

I'm not surprised the little one us up ay 4.20, she's had about 15 hours of sleep throughout the day!

Also Victoria is saying about the nap today but the other day moaning that the nursery let E nap and that causes bedtime problems. Contradictory content there then?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So not content with sending E to bed at 5.30 she is posting this morning that she does the drive around nap thing too. Does she spend anytime with the child awake?

I'm not surprised the little one us up ay 4.20, she's had about 15 hours of sleep throughout the day!

Also Victoria is saying about the nap today but the other day moaning that the nursery let E nap and that causes bedtime problems. Contradictory content there then?
She’s the Worst “mother” ever, she hasn’t got a bleeping clue what she is doing. I can’t believe she has a following. Those poor children. How ss aren’t involve ill never know. Those kids need so much more

Reactions: 3
I don't have kids, but if Victoria puts her kids to bed at 5.30pm, when exactly does she expect them to wake up?!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg if I had given up my career to become a full time flogger and had no choice but to flog CBD oil it would ring major alarm bells for me 😳 CBD is a 2 episode casa amoré reject level ad, not something you want to rely on to pay the mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg if I had given up my career to become a full time flogger and had no choice but to flog CBD oil it would ring major alarm bells for me 😳 CBD is a 2 episode casa amoré reject level ad, not something you want to rely on to pay the mortgage!
I’ve noticed she’s not getting the ‘ads’ she used to. It’s all a bit desperate now.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed she’s not getting the ‘ads’ she used to. It’s all a bit desperate now.
Don’t think any of them are tbh, after that comment went on her page and she’s flogging vibrators and CBD 😬 I’d be shitting it if I was her!

My old neighbours used to put their kids to sleep at 5.30 and they’d be up at 5, like the farm hand children from to kill a mockingbird. They drove themselves crazy paying sleep consultants to advise them on how to get their children to sleep 18 hours a day too. Moronic.

She’s such a bad advert for that cbd oil, she’s mostly fairly unhinged in her videos and really negative. Shows that stuff is crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think any of them are tbh, after that comment went on her page and she’s flogging vibrators and CBD 😬 I’d be shitting it if I was her!

My old neighbours used to put their kids to sleep at 5.30 and they’d be up at 5, like the farm hand children from to kill a mockingbird. They drove themselves crazy paying sleep consultants to advise them on how to get their children to sleep 18 hours a day too. Moronic.
jesus, it’s almost as if these people don’t want to spend any time with their children 🙄

Delightful anniversary video of Mr Vic's chop. Great that she also points out they only have sex once a year. Even in jest I feel for the guy, what must his mates think of her?

Reactions: 4
It’s moaning about being a mother. Mate, you don’t really see your kids Mon-Fri. Get a grip.

what the actual duck?

4AEBAAEE-F1D7-4DD4-A29E-BCCF4844D893.jpeg

Sorry I know that she’ll make out we’re Pearl clutching mumsnetters for saying this but if you replace child with husband/sister/friend these comments are clearly unacceptable. For some reason it’s okay to treat kids as less than, it’s disgraceful and I’m really not in the mood to read this sort of horrible tit written about kids so soon after poor Arthur’s trial had concluded.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell her it shouldn’t be like this. Yes, there are moments when it’s tough but it’s not moments she portrays, it’s the whole time. I really think her family or friend’s or husband need to step in and get her/them proper help. The kids just sound desperately unhappy, confused. As does she.

• Heart
I'm still wondering how much work each day she does to warrant both kids being in some form of school/day care situation from 8-6?
The odd less than funny reel and some days a few stories where she looks into the camera and honks in an American accent can't be taking up her whole day so I'd say she gets plenty of child and work free time. The ads and collaborations seem thin on the ground too, so is this 'motherhood is agony' schtick all about preparing to promote her book?
As we've said up thread E is basically picked up from nursery and goes to bed ten minutes later! So she's only got to deal with them on the weekends. She's not very resilient is she?

• Heart
Oh the song she's made tonight.. 🤦‍♀️
I’m confused, she hardly sees them. They’re in nursery and school 5 days a week and she puts them to bed really early so she’s moaning about spending 2 days out of 7 with them and even on those days she wishes it was bedtime. She needs to get a grip. Makes a mockery of women who genuinely struggle imo.

• Heart
I know she’ll dismiss any criticisms as get a grip and stop taking it so seriously but could you imagine standing in your husband’s/sister’s/mother’s bedroom singing and publishing a song like this? It doesn’t happen because adults are treated with far more respect than children. This is so gross and tbh, disturbing.

1533F470-B051-439D-BDE9-27DEFB931B4D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve often wondered what her husband and his family think of it all. After all, they’re his children and their grandchildren too.

Reactions: 2