Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite appreciate her being open about the cost and where the money came from. However I’m still not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the whole plan of adding value to the old house to sell it and then buy one that is a similar size and needs a lot spending on it to get it how they want it. Am I missing something!?
Cause she bored at home and needed a new project as she had finished with the last house! She’s a me new me, I want I want I want kind of person and doesn’t understand the true meaning of how much things cost, she a spoilt brat that has never grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually quite appreciate her being open about the cost and where the money came from. However I’m still not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the whole plan of adding value to the old house to sell it and then buy one that is a similar size and needs a lot spending on it to get it how they want it. Am I missing something!?
Was the old house the one that she complained had ‘street’ (i.e black) kids hanging about outside it? Maybe she was worried that her kids would be sucked into gang life 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Was the old house the one that she complained had ‘street’ (i.e black) kids hanging about outside it? Maybe she was worried that her kids would be sucked into gang life 🙄
It was! The out and out dog whistle with “boyz in da hood” reference, yet despite the cast of that movie being…… entirely black…… she used it to describe some conveniently white men?

Idk why MC ppl come from the shires to live amongst communities they clearly hold disdain for?

• Heart
These low rate influenzas have no shame. Posting looking for recommendations for help with the garden. We all know full well they are desperate for a #paidpartnership #gifted garden design and landscaping! Either pay for professionals - we saved up for a landscape architect and garden designer at our house as we have a big blank space - or do what everyone else does and start a bloody Pinterest/planning board - which is what I did for every house before this one. So transparent how they story and post for what stuff they want rather than paying for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These low rate influenzas have no shame. Posting looking for recommendations for help with the garden. We all know full well they are desperate for a #paidpartnership #gifted garden design and landscaping! Either pay for professionals - we saved up for a landscape architect and garden designer at our house as we have a big blank space - or do what everyone else does and start a bloody Pinterest/planning board - which is what I did for every house before this one. So transparent how they story and post for what stuff they want rather than paying for it!
But don’t god forbid call them out on there tit or you will get called a troll

Reactions: 5
The carpenter that did days and days of work for the SODs came onto their thread and said he didn’t get a single booking off it. How you’d live with yourself not paying him after that is beyond me.

Any trade would be better investing half a day in doing a Facebook page up with pics & posting in the local community group. These Insta mama accounts’ followings are largely dead old Insta accounts, bots, and p*dos rather than those in your area with the means/need to get their garden done. It’s disingenuous for them to go grifting for it cos they know this!

Reactions: 9
The carpenter that did days and days of work for the SODs came onto their thread and said he didn’t get a single booking off it. How you’d live with yourself not paying him after that is beyond me.

Any trade would be better investing half a day in doing a Facebook page up with pics & posting in the local community group. These Insta mama accounts’ followings are largely dead old Insta accounts, bots, and p*dos rather than those in your area with the means/need to get their garden done. It’s disingenuous for them to go grifting for it cos they know this!
I for one would not use a company that gifts to influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really thinks this book will be hilarious doesn't she? It's painful to watch

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe when bullshit “influencers” like this believe they are the best and most funniest comedian in the world

God it’s so tragic. It’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks it’s hilarious to say rUdE wOrDs. She really thinks she’s doing something for feminism too. You’re not a feminist cos you use these words and make yourself look ugly now and then. You’re not more ‘real’ because you say crude stuff. I’ve seen and heard everything there is to see on the internet but I don’t use stupid words for my vagina because I’m a grown adult woman.

Can’t believe women think it’s funny.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the drunken rant on stories? It was the most cringe thing she's done yet. She was obviously so proud of it she then re posted it. Then it got tsken down by TikTok and she wasn't happy. It is because it was a foul mouthed mess, no one wants to see this, do they? Apart from the desperate insta gsmg who want a little bit of coat tail attention.

• Wow
Did anyone see the drunken rant on stories? It was the most cringe thing she's done yet. She was obviously so proud of it she then re posted it. Then it got tsken down by TikTok and she wasn't happy. It is because it was a foul mouthed mess, no one wants to see this, do they? Apart from the desperate insta gsmg who want a little bit of coat tail attention.
I missed it, what was she ranting about?

She was storying after a night out , still bladdered and eating crisps really close to the camera so not pleasant aurally 🙄 and ranting about the audacity of men coming over to chat up her and her mates.

She was storying after a night out , still bladdered and eating crisps really close to the camera so not pleasant aurally 🙄 and ranting about the audacity of men coming over to chat up her and her mates.
She should be so lucky, she probably got pissed off cause Her mates were getting all the attention, she’s such a karen lol

I reckon 85% of her content is her doing that stupid dance and thrusting about. Maybe it was funny once (not to me but maybe I'm warped) but not for the 9000 time. It doesn't matter what the AD or post is about, you can guarantee she will just pelvic thrust into the camera.

The American accent is the most annoying at present, especially with all the book pushing going on.

Reactions: 1