TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she vanished from IG ?

Has she ?
Has she ?

HAS SHE ??? Please say it’s so

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy tit, next year she'll be a furry. I'm curious to know how many followers she's lost, since she decided to play dress up as a witch. I refuse to believe that this is the true her. Also noticed the wedding ring hasn't been worn since she changed personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Holy tit, next year she'll be a furry. I'm curious to know how many followers she's lost, since she decided to play dress up as a witch. I refuse to believe that this is the true her. Also noticed the wedding ring hasn't been worn since she changed personality.
She has lost about 4,000 followers, she’s not married yet; apparently should have taken place when covid hit.

I unfollowed as she was all over the place, do we have any witchy screenshots.

She has lost about 4,000 followers, she’s not married yet; apparently should have taken place when covid hit.

I unfollowed as she was all over the place, do we have any witchy screenshots.
She's on 203k now. Thank duck he didn't marry her. She seems to spend her time charging crystals and buying spell books. 🙄
Screenshot_20220627_141517.jpg
Screenshot_20220627_141713.jpg

• Wow
Holy bleeping sheeeesh. Haha flipping crying laughing. I had to unfollow but jow thinking I should have stayed. Who let her loose with the face paints. Has she lost the plot think she's needing help

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks @hopethishelpsallthebest, I’m the same as @Glam321 I think I should have stayed 😆

Quite frankly not sure what to make of it all 😬 one minute she’s MrsIG with all the insta huns and now she’s a witch. So, what was the last 5 years on IG about?

• Haha
I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been wondering for ages if she has disappeared from Insta. I'm still following her but she hasn't popped up on my stories for ages.

--
Mod edit locked as it appears to be dormant. Report or ask in forum business if you think it should be opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.