The_real_geordie_queen Susan Teasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people’s thoughts? She’s rough as anything but I love her honesty and rawness. I think she thinks she’s a celebrity with her shout outs mind 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone please explain what the hell she has done to her 'teeth'?!?!?!?! Did she actually pay for those? I've never seen teeth as bad as that 😲

Reactions: 1
I saw her say they are clip in ones and they have changed her life. Given her a massive confidence boost. I’m not sure what her teeth are like underneath mind!

Edit: Deleted
Got my usernames mixed up, thought this was about Julie

For those that can't watch...(I've got far too much time on my hands today)

He's on a live while Sophie is taking kid to nursery (not on private so he's getting a TORRENT of abuse)

*they are going to IKEA for teatowels and a shelf
*he's sending out cvs today
*he doesn't claim ANY benefits
*he doesn't eat breakfast
*he doesn't know when he's going "home"

👀 👁

rough as a dog, a complete beg, calls the police on her partner then he's back the next day, wastes police time calling them about trolls

Reactions: 2
made one for her its under Geordie princess
I've posted on the thread just so mods don't delete it and they can clearly see who we are on about as you've got to have over 50k for a thread. So ive jusy added a bit to it.

But yes everyone Julie Askew / Geordie Princess now has a thread as this is Geordie Queens threads.

Edit: Deleted
Got my usernames mixed up, thought this was about Julie

Here's the link tfor Julie Askew / Geordie Princess thread.

Reactions: 5
It carnt be just me that thinks she’s absolutely horrific at doing make up? Like hun it’s a mess! If you put make up on a pig it’s still a pig 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But yes everyone Julie Askew / Geordie Princess now has a thread as this is Geordie Queens threads.

Here's the link tfor Julie Askew / Geordie Princess thread.
Just resharing the thread for geordieprincess/jewelz/Julie