Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
made one for her its under Geordie princess
I've posted on the thread just so mods don't delete it and they can clearly see who we are on about as you've got to have over 50k for a thread. So ive jusy added a bit to it.

But yes everyone Julie Askew / Geordie Princess now has a thread as this is Geordie Queens threads.

Edit: Deleted
Got my usernames mixed up, thought this was about Julie

Here's the link tfor Julie Askew / Geordie Princess thread.

Reactions: 5

DallyDoo

she looks like a right dirty scruff bet she don`t wash herself 😂
It's so cringey, I had to come off the live. I wouldn't, in a million years sit begging for $hit on TikTok or anywhere for that matter! She has no shame at all.

Thats her thread, the last few days have been....ehm... eventful 😂

Reactions: 3

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
What are people’s thoughts? She’s rough as anything but I love her honesty and rawness. I think she thinks she’s a celebrity with her shout outs mind 😂

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I’ve just found it this morning! Wow her content has changed!
She seems to be drunk everynight, Hungover everyday lately. Not a good look when she has the little one. She was proper vulgar last night while holding harvey. I dunno if she is spiralling or what. She even had that parkin around who 6 months ago wanted to shag geordieprincess.

• Wow

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
It carnt be just me that thinks she’s absolutely horrific at doing make up? Like hun it’s a mess! If you put make up on a pig it’s still a pig 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Is it me or is this lass just overly thirsty now 24/7 for a new lad/lass? The thirsty tiktoks with the the littleone running all over or screaming, her flirting to the cam? 🤭 shes on live flirting with men ive not seen her like this before.

She introduced the last bf way to fast to the little lad and then had him moved in even faster. Now thats over shes spent a month or two saying she is happy single but now its onto the next person. Really hope she doesnt move too fast for the little ones sake they get attached so easily. 😕

Reactions: 2
You are on the wrong thread if you are on about Julie / geordie Princess
There's a big thread on here for her but this thread is for geordie queen xx
My bad! Will have a look on the thread. Thank you for letting me know xx

Thats her thread, the last few days have been....ehm... eventful 😂
Thank you for adding her thread x

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I’m kinda going off her now, she seems like she’s got this air about her like she thinks she’s superior to everyone now. It’s just the way she’s been since the baby was born, imo.