The_real_geordie_queen Susan Teasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like a right dirty scruff bet she don`t wash herself 😂
It's so cringey, I had to come off the live. I wouldn't, in a million years sit begging for $hit on TikTok or anywhere for that matter! She has no shame at all.

Thats her thread, the last few days have been....ehm... eventful 😂

Reactions: 3
You are on the wrong thread if you are on about Julie / geordie Princess
There's a big thread on here for her but this thread is for geordie queen xx
My bad! Will have a look on the thread. Thank you for letting me know xx

Thats her thread, the last few days have been....ehm... eventful 😂
Thank you for adding her thread x

Reactions: 2
Shes one smelly cheese puff 😂🤣🤣🤣 OMG does she even own a hoover? She is a scruff 🤢

I wanted to have a nosey but there’s far too many geordie queens on tiktok
I wanted to look st the teeth everyone is on about lol

Theres too many real geordie queens i think i got this one mixed up with another one
this one is about Susan Teasdale. Geordie princess is about Julie. She’s got loads of threads on here It’s up
To thread 11 and it’s called Geordie Julie.

Theres too many real geordie queens i think i got this one mixed up with another one

julies thread

Reactions: 1
this one is about Susan Teasdale. Geordie princess is about Julie. She’s got loads of threads on here It’s up
To thread 11 and it’s called Geordie Julie.

julies thread
Oh right sorry so the susan teasdale lady Shes expecting a baby in about 5 weeks i hope all goes well really thanks for clarification

I see she’s been induced. I hope she doesn’t film the bloody birth, she’s filmed everything else 🙄

She had a beautiful baby boy and seems hsppy but now shes taken to shaking her post pregnancy flab about and lifting it and shaking it in ticktoks and its a gross look

I’m kinda going off her now, she seems like she’s got this air about her like she thinks she’s superior to everyone now. It’s just the way she’s been since the baby was born, imo.

Justvto reiterate this is the correct thread Susan Teasdale lol ive been watching her lately she seems nicer now she has a 1 year old changed her name official.geordie.mama3
IMG_6774.jpeg