the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simply cannot watch these two anymore, my partner months ago said to me can’t stand that fake laugh and asked me to switch him off. Really see the creepiness in him, watching Disney vloggers has seriously been slashed to zero.

Reactions: 2
Shame he didn't see storm Ian coming to Florida when he extended his stay whilst doing his Michael Fish impression telling everyone what's going on with the weather in Tenerife!! Why would you do a vlog while you are supposed to be on holiday about the weather you aren't even experiencing! 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s because he’s convinced himself that he’s Tenerife’s too celeb and that there will be national unrest if he doesn’t keep the people updated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IS that first picture the earliest family photo of Andrew and his kids?

Shame he didn't see storm Ian coming to Florida when he extended his stay whilst doing his Michael Fish impression telling everyone what's going on with the weather in Tenerife!! Why would you do a vlog while you are supposed to be on holiday about the weather you aren't even experiencing! 🥱🥱
💰💰💰💰 Thats the only reason.

Yes it's her , in her and the pervs bedroom in Tenerife ..have you not looked back at all the other pics on this thread and on Google images

Reactions: 1
He's never present when anything like that happens, not even close. He's normally sitting back in his apartment, cobbling together other people's video of it,for YouTube.
Of the 25 vlogs he has posted since arriving in Florida, excluding the flight there, the rain in Tenerife has the highest views and it's only been up a day.... 💰

• Haha
Whats with the hotel reviews, are they are actually sponsoring them or are they hoping to catch their attention so they can get freebies in future? Doubt Hilton would want to be associated with this seedy pair.

This never ending holiday has been an absolute drag for viewers and the latest Florida Keys vlog getting just over 5k reflects that. Even the disney fans must be sick of the sight of the manchild going back to the same disney parks.

He's never present when anything like that happens, not even close. He's normally sitting back in his apartment, cobbling together other people's video of it,for YouTube.

Of the 25 vlogs he has posted since arriving in Florida, excluding the flight there, the rain in Tenerife has the highest views and it's only been up a day.... 💰
Yet another Tenerife weather update earlier tonight, even though the rain storm has passed. Sitting in Florida using other peoples photos...again! waffling on about nothing really at the end up in it, but deep down hoping it goes viral. 💰

Reactions: 5
Yet another Tenerife weather update earlier tonight, even though the rain storm has passed. Sitting in Florida using other peoples photos...again! waffling on about nothing really at the end up in it, but deep down hoping it goes viral. 💰
he needs to concentrate on his partner laura milff to make sure she doesn't lose all her clothes in hurricane , as there's Decency Laws

Reactions: 4
In the latest Florida Keys vid the big pansy and sexylaura go back to the hotel at 8:30pm because it was getting too "feisty" for him. The reason given was people getting drunk, a younger crowd, too noisy.

A man in his 20's and the thought of people getting drunk and having a good time terrifies him. He'd much rather be in bed early with a hot chocolate so he can get up at 6am to go and see mickey mouse. The guy is a total weirdo.

Reactions: 10
In the latest Florida Keys vid the big pansy and sexylaura go back to the hotel at 8:30pm because it was getting too "feisty" for him. The reason given was people getting drunk, a younger crowd, too noisy.

A man in his 20's and the thought of people getting drunk and having a good time terrifies him. He'd much rather be in bed early with a hot chocolate so he can get up at 6am to go and see mickey mouse. The guy is a total weirdo.
Yep, another groundbreaking vlog from Andy Pandy.
Like you say you could see the look of terror in his eyes that people might actually be out enjoying themselves on a Friday night whilst being on HOLIDAY and sinking a few drinks. Knobhead would rather look at 'art' and visit the Hard Rock Cafe to eat exactly the same stuff they would in Tenerife. My, he doesn't half think he is the voice of wisdom. Yes, when I travel to the Keys I will make sure I am in bed at 8.30pm with my hot chocolate. For once Andy Pandy didn't like the themes on show but he loves a shop doesn't he. As you say a total weirdo

He also threw in some Starbucks worship. Again. Moaned about the tour ride but for some reason he gave Hard Rock a free pass even though they **** up Laura's food order, yet charged them for it. Bizarre. The nightly fashion show, or should I say horror show, continues as well.

The best bit is their latest vlog where they are doing a giveaway. It was laughable. A couple of bars of chocolate, some keyrings and other Disney tat. To think the king freeloader is prepared to giveaway such crap shows him up for what he is. I was half expecting a used Starbucks cup which had been blessed by Andy Pandy as one of the so called 'prizes'. I notice he didn't include a pair of his prized Oakley sunglasses. What a surprise. Melt.

As you said before, you can see from his Florida vlog viewing figures that people are clearly not buying his boring ramblings. That is why, as has also been said above, he has resorted to doing a daily weather forecast for Tenerife coz the island can't cope without him!

Reactions: 6
The Mac does his vlogging full-time yet moobs is ment to be running the "SaNasty" business ....it's clear he does duck all at it or he would not have all this spare time on his hands to vlog in Tenerife the same chat and places on repeat

Reactions: 1
I'm miles behind on the vlogs but I just watched one where he said he had a hot flush because of a mosquito bite. What a complete tart!

Just know he's the type to take to his bed for a week when he gets the sniffles

Reactions: 4