the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are making an announcement today. I expect they'll be staying on a bit longer in Florida. Everyone on the Facebook/Instagram keeps mentioning babies, engagement etc, even buying their own place out there!! I doubt the babies and engagement!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
They are making an announcement today. I expect they'll be staying on a bit longer in Florida. Everyone on the Facebook/Instagram keeps mentioning babies, engagement etc, even buying their own place out there!! I doubt the babies and engagement!! 🤣
The announcement will never be a baby if he continues to cum on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are ditching Starbucks for Café Nero perhaps ?

Reactions: 3
I thought it might be that Moobs was coming out of the closet but that Milfred Anal Oral was going to have a sex change so they could continue their relationship (whatever that is - answers on a postcard please).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a surprise. They are extending their stay. Yawnsville.

I see his parents have had enough of being woken up at 6am to go on kiddies rides and feast on Krispy Kremes. They are heading home for a rest.

The thing is Andy Pandy doesn't treat his Florida trips as a holiday, like most people would. When they are not in the parks or eating, all he talks about is editing and getting up at dawn to go for another coffee, or visit Universal etc. He is chasing the YouTube coin big style.

He never does anything outside of his comfort zone as a vlogger. They visit all the same places they do every trip and are familar with. The golf range will be next. Mind you they are like it on their Tenerife vlogs, Tandoori Hut, Vegas grill, Starbucks...

• Heart
What's in his hair ? I missed it

I can't hardly bring myself to watch him anymore which is a shame as I used to like him as Disney / universal vloggers .

Reactions: 1
What's in his hair ? I missed it

I can't hardly bring myself to watch him anymore which is a shame as I used to like him as Disney / universal vloggers .
Same tit that he plastered all over Laura’s face by looks of it, or same stuff as some other guy plastered Laura’s face with

• Haha
His sex was on fire the other night apparently... wait? what? Oh sorry, it was his legs that were of fire, from all the insect bites. Unlucky Oral Laura Milfred Anal.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see he's in Florida going on about the weather in Tenerife. Coincidentally he was never in La Palma during the totality of the volcanic eruption, that he also vlogged about 💰 Now he's not in Tenerife when the tropical storm hit. Giving people information, that's available to everyone online. But it's all about the views on YouTube. 💰

Reactions: 5
I still can't get over how he got that money from other people's misery... he's sick with greed for money he's rotten to the core

• Heart
I still can't get over how he got that money from other people's misery... he's sick with greed for money he's rotten to the core
Ain't that the truth .

Have you ever noticed how those that Get their money off backs of other people's suffering & misery are Always complaining, always joyless miserable , Greedy souls . That IS instant Karma for them right there .

I see he's in Florida going on about the weather in Tenerife. Coincidentally he was never in La Palma during the totality of the volcanic eruption, that he also vlogged about 💰 Now he's not in Tenerife when the tropical storm hit. Giving people information, that's available to everyone online. But it's all about the views on YouTube. 💰
It was Amayzin to see him try and do the weather forecast for Tenerife from 3000 miles away. Is there no end to this guy's talents. Chasing views, views, views, with no idea what he is talking about as he not even on the island.
Clueless Andy also made such a big deal of ordering a 'local' Cuban coffee instead of their usual Starbucks. His face gave him away though. He clearly was not a fan. His child like palate detected hints of chocolate but there wasn't the usual 6 shots of caramel.
I was also disappointed that he didn't order the coffee in Spanish, as he is so fluent in the language.

The fashion shows before they go out in the evening are also cringe. Fashion designers across the world are missing a trick not tuning into to see these two melts tell us what size clothes we should buy and the crap jewellery that we can all buy, if we visit Key West.

• Heart
If you know you know......Niiiiiiiiice
Just a little impromptu message

Not sure when we will be coming back to Florida... annamilff, sexylaura is going to be soooo busy her diary is chokka for next few months

Got some big news coming up, if we get 50 000 subscribers I will show you my moobs and uncle fester will send you some out of date dental shyte

Worzel didnt stop vaping throughout the parks despite not being allowed to in the Disney parks so we've sent her home to moderate

We need to get back to Tenerife for free food from Harry at Tandoori Hut....we screw him over for food for all the family - Thanks Harry

Only the immediate family plus the idiot Wilson moderate on the channel.... others were stealing the limelight so had to go

The car rental business is all mine...plus When I am not pimping sexylaura (she has had more Rod inside her than Emu) on the net, I get her to wash my cars, wipe my arse and clean the family apartments that she has NO claim to.she is very lucky lady, although not an ounce of affection is shown towards her she can stay for the brand dedpite being thick as she is - God love her

We deserve to continually holiday whilst "the mugs" continue to send us monies for "the channel" which means our bank account .....keep paying us ;-)
The ads have been upped on the vlogs so we are coining it in

Dont worry about the dog and cat they are being looked after for Free !!

Dont hesitate to message, there is nothing we wont do for a free meal or money

Scrounge On !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you know you know......Niiiiiiiiice
Just a little impromptu message

Not sure when we will be coming back to Florida... annamilff, sexylaura is going to be soooo busy her diary is chokka for next few months

Got some big news coming up, if we get 50 000 subscribers I will show you my moobs and uncle fester will send you some out of date dental shyte

Worzel didnt stop vaping throughout the parks despite not being allowed to in the Disney parks so we've sent her home to moderate

We need to get back to Tenerife for free food from Harry at Tandoori Hut....we screw him over for food for all the family - Thanks Harry

Only the immediate family plus the idiot Wilson moderate on the channel.... others were stealing the limelight so had to go

The car rental business is all mine...plus When I am not pimping sexylaura (she has had more Rod inside her than Emu) on the net, I get her to wash my cars, wipe my arse and clean the family apartments that she has NO claim to.she is very lucky lady, although not an ounce of affection is shown towards her she can stay for the brand dedpite being thick as she is - God love her

We deserve to continually holiday whilst "the mugs" continue to send us monies for "the channel" which means our bank account .....keep paying us ;-)
The ads have been upped on the vlogs so we are coining it in

Dont worry about the dog and cat they are being looked after for Free !!

Dont hesitate to message, there is nothing we wont do for a free meal or money

Scrounge On !!
More Rod inside her than Emu..God love her. I just spat my tea out

• Haha