The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s best everyone stops speculating and go back to only discussing Roland on here. This thread is for him, not this other girl

Reactions: 8
I think it’s best everyone stops speculating and go back to only discussing Roland on here. This thread is for him, not this other girl
Yes exactly! Plus she has her own thread for that if people are that bothered

Reactions: 1
What is tomorrow going to bring for us all?

Some “Dubai vibes” around the pool?
Or “chillin’ in Dubai”?
We also need to talk about how his second toe is longer than his big toe in Joel’s grid post
Thank you 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People seem fixated with this girl!
Personally I don’t care how old she is, am I missing something 😂
Roland if you do still read here I would love to see more of Lily and Ralph having fun on holiday 😀👍🏼
I would love to see the back of that awful dark grainy filter he uses on his stories 🥴
Imagine in years to come he looks back at the photos from his holiday of a lifetime with his kids and they’re like that!

I don’t know why too but I find it a bit 🤢 when I see him in such close proximity to Kaci in her bikini on the boat. But then maybe that’s because I know from this thread that he’s followed lots of girls before who are her age on private accounts

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a response 😂😂😂

he will not rest until he knows who each an everyone of us are, and he hopes we’re all squeaky clean
Oh dear. Does someone need to tell Roland how Tattle works? 😂 I’m pretty sure celebs have tried and failed?! Does he think little old Roland from surrey who missed Leg Day will be told who everyone is just because he drives an A180?

• Haha
I’ve had a response 😂😂😂

he will not rest until he knows who each an everyone of us are, and he hopes we’re all squeaky clean
We don't need to be squeaky clean - we're not putting ourselves in the public eye 😂. If you CHOOSE to be in the public eye then you should expect to be critized on a public forum. If you want to be rich and famous you need to have a hard enough skin to not let every criticism get to you - otherwise get off social media and get a proper job where you aren't opening yourself up to the court of public opinion.

Reactions: 9
Why does he ALWAYS film other people’s kids? I’m sure he will say he asked permission but I wouldn’t be happy sending my child to camp and him broadcasting it to thousands!!

Reactions: 10
Why does he ALWAYS film other people’s kids? I’m sure he will say he asked permission but I wouldn’t be happy sending my child to camp and him broadcasting it to thousands!!
I know!!!! As if he got consent off all of their parents! Plus if he did, he will have just asked if it is ok for him to film and not mentioned his following or subscribers!! Feel sorry for Ralph, all he sees of his dad watching is him holding a phone up all of the time 😔

I know!!!! As if he got consent off all of their parents! Plus if he did, he will have just asked if it is ok for him to film and not mentioned his following or subscribers!! Feel sorry for Ralph, all he sees of his dad watching is him holding a phone up all of the time 😔
Exactly plus it may sound far fetched imagine one of those kids could be under some kind or care plan etc and he is filming! Just enjoy your holiday!

Reactions: 7
He’s honestly obsessed
“Have these stories made you want to come to Dubai?”. He may as well just write “are you jealous of me yet???”
Sat editing YouTube videos 🙄 what a way to spend your holiday in Dubai 🙄🙄 Surely he could just manage to have a week off social media whilst he’s away with his kids

Reactions: 9
Yeah and the whole “not quite so hot tonight” when it’s 27 degrees 🙄 His main agenda on this holiday is just to make sure everyone knows he’s made it

Ooooo he’s on the follow again. One of the women is the wife of the football guy I think. But the other one is more sussed….
#Singledadindubai #DMsliding #ImissedLegDay

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is too much. He’s just rubbing people’s faces in it. His version of hard work is dossing in his rented flat, in his games room like a teenager or watching Netflix. Getting paid to do a 15 second advert. That’s his idea of hard work. Not slaving away in a hospital or in the army. Then he is intent on pushing it all in everyone’s faces while there’s a war going on and an economical crisis

Reactions: 7
I bet if it was someone filming Lily or Ralph he would be the biggest Karen ever about it too!!!

He’s going to have the worst holiday blues after this! I can’t imagine anything worse than going back to being alone in that flat watching TV 24/7

Can’t actually believe he’s getting a bloody video up while he’s on holiday! Surely you would just do it when you got back??? Seeing as he’s told us how long editing takes. Stories are enough for people while they’re away!!!! Desperate for attention from the 20 year old female fans no doubt

Reactions: 3
How many more days do we have to endure him?! How long is he out there do we know???
New video is up if anyone fancies a laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.