The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he want an entire plane to be notified that Ralph has a nut allergy when in the same sentence he says his allergy isn't airborne? Unless Ralph is going round pinching everyone else's food or licking their tray tables he should be fine. Didn't see Roland caring as much about other people's problems when he was incapable of wearing a mask around the shops properly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he want an entire plane to be notified that Ralph has a nut allergy when in the same sentence he says his allergy isn't airborne? Unless Ralph is going round pinching everyone else's food or licking their tray tables he should be fine. Didn't see Roland caring as much about other people's problems when he was incapable of wearing a mask around the shops properly
So true! He literally states that it being in the air isn’t an issue then keeps on going about how the whole aircraft should be told?!

Reactions: 5
He’s moaning already about his luxury holiday coming up in a few days. What’s he going to like when he’s actually there? He does realise people are having trouble feeding themselves now with all of the energy price increases no? Yet he’s complaining about his Emirates flight.

Reactions: 10
Just dawned on me as well, if he was linked to her or her family, he wouldn’t be flying economy.

Reactions: 3
Just dawned on me as well, if he was linked to her or her family, he wouldn’t be flying economy.
Yeah honestly I don’t think it can be true.
She only talks about business though, not private life at all.
I can’t complain about her she’s nice to all of us.
Now I’ve found this Roland guy moaning, I don’t think she would like that as she’s always upbeat and positive.
Is he always like this?!

Reactions: 2
Yeah honestly I don’t think it can be true.
She only talks about business though, not private life at all.
I can’t complain about her she’s nice to all of us.
Now I’ve found this Roland guy moaning, I don’t think she would like that as she’s always upbeat and positive.
Is he always like this?!
Yes he moans a lot.
He’s either moaning or at Chelsea basically.
And that’s true, I’m not her greatest fan but she doesn’t ever come on her stories to moan.
She’s just said hot girl summer is cancelled so that sounds like she’s single.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she on her stories moaning about the cleaner a few days ago? I think they suit each other well they both seem abit Kareny🤣

Sorry I think I deleted my post by mistake instead of editing it.
Strange thing is that her mum and dad are in Dubai at the moment. I know because she told us that’s who she was taking to the airport on Saturday just gone. Just so weird he’s going out there too 🤯 And I also said she is nowhere near his age if he is 37

You could see in lockdown how young she was when she didn’t have her precious eyelash extensions. I remember thinking it then.

People on this thread are too nice! Much nicer then on most of the other tattle threads! Some of the girls who he has messaged need to come forward and share info 😂

He came on here arguing but how is he going to argue with that? Plus if Barn girl is seeing him she will not be impressed surely!

There’s a surprise!!!!! The car insurance he was moaning about last week is now an AD!!!!
How many 12/13 year olds do you know that drive and that will make it worthwhile for that poor unsuspecting insurance company!!!!!! An absolute joke! It may as well be fraud.

Even though people are saying he stopped following the younger girls on private accounts, I’ve just been down his followers and he is still following PLENTY of them!
Barbie of the barn is only 24 as well

Reactions: 4
Roland getting his haircut for his Dubai pulling sesh I see.
Sorry Spanish Barbie he’s just not that into you

• Haha
Roland getting his haircut for his Dubai pulling sesh I see.
Sorry Spanish Barbie he’s just not that into you
He’ll be sliding into the DMs of as many single English girls on holiday that he can find! Giving them the whole “I’m a famous youtuber” line! “Follow me on Instagram! I’ll follow you back!” 😂😂 “yeah I’m single! I mean I’m seeing a Bimbo with big fake boobs but what happens in Dubai stays in Dubai” 😂😂

Been away from here for over 2 weeks, seems I’ve missed a few developments. But I’ve just caught up and the main thing is Roly Poly going away soon I think 😀 Do we know who he is going away with?

I thought Barbie was about mid 20s so I’m not far out. Speaks older though & seems quite sharp in her stories, so I can see why people thought she was older

The barbers selfie omg he looks sooooo old!

Been away from here for over 2 weeks, seems I’ve missed a few developments. But I’ve just caught up and the main thing is Roly Poly going away soon I think 😀 Do we know who he is going away with?

I thought Barbie was about mid 20s so I’m not far out. Speaks older though & seems quite sharp in her stories, so I can see why people thought she was older
I don’t understand how she’s gone through IVF, had 4 children, bought her first house coming up to 10 years ago and bought a second (huge!) house and been married, that she can be that young??? Like how? 😂

Last edited:
I love the way he has said before on his stories how well paid YouTube is and how it suits his life yet moaned about car insurance so a company foots the bill for him - can’t be that well paid then Mr Money Bags! Then came on here ranting about how he isn’t a ponce. Sorry but you moan and tag companies just so you can get free tit! That’s called being a Ponce! Especially when you know your target audience DOES NOT DRIVE!!!!!!!!

And on that same note, if he is seeing that girl then I think it’s pretty obvious why!!! 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.