The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the little while I’ve been following her I think she is ok. I think she is what you’d call a micro influencer. Her following is no where near as big as his.
But she lives in a very large house, from her grid I can see she bought some kind of super car at Christmas time (wasn’t following her then) but also this week on stories she has been in a Porsche all week (new with the brand new March number plate). So quite pretentious possibly.
I don’t know if she’s reading here but she posted some kind of quote last night about people who spread lies which made me think she possibly is (but again it could be a complete coincidence).
I don’t want to say too much about her because if she is reading here she will be able to work out who my friend is because she blocked her when she asked about Roland. So she will know who they are.
Does she have children?
I think I know who your talking about..
I thought she had a husband tho 🤔

I’m off to stalk some other threads now as this one has become a bit slow since Roland popped up. Some of the points I thought he answered quite well. Still some things I disagree with but we shall have to agree to disagree I think.
No children or husband that I’ve seen to answer the last post.

Reactions: 3
From the little while I’ve been following her I think she is ok. I think she is what you’d call a micro influencer. Her following is no where near as big as his.
But she lives in a very large house, from her grid I can see she bought some kind of super car at Christmas time (wasn’t following her then) but also this week on stories she has been in a Porsche all week (new with the brand new March number plate). So quite pretentious possibly.
I don’t know if she’s reading here but she posted some kind of quote last night about people who spread lies which made me think she possibly is (but again it could be a complete coincidence).
I don’t want to say too much about her because if she is reading here she will be able to work out who my friend is because she blocked her when she asked about Roland. So she will know who they are.
Pretentious and wastes time and money on cars. Sounds like a match made in heaven!
If I give you £1million and you have an hour to spend it on blue sports cars, what will you buy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think whatever anyone thinks of Roland it’s pretty obvious just from this thread that he’s got quite a few females on the go. For whatever reason swooning over him. Girls at Chelsea matches, Spanish/English girls in Porsches, and not sure how many more have been mentioned on this thread. He’s a single man at the end of the day. I just hope maybe they will see it all on here perhaps and realise they are worth more than being one name in a long list of females

Reactions: 4
I wish I had Latino birds in Porsches fighting over me, what’s your secret Roly mate 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he have his kids in the week or not?
Looks like he’s out again tonight and last night too.
Is it dates every time he goes out? All of these different girls? Haven’t been on here all day, just catching up now there’s a Porsche been thrown into the mix. It’s confusing 😆 Is he single or not ? Someone said he is now seeing the Chelsea woman, seemed like they knew that for a fact as the person said Roly and this woman have known each other a while. Looks like Roland is off the market.

Reactions: 1
One thing I do like about Roly is that he's very supportive of others business's he will always post about them and not to get freebies just of his own back! 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
I know him in real life and he is about as exciting as a heart attack … he is the LAST person you would ever imagined having a following he is so BORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone said they have never heard him laugh from the heart. That’s very true

You got any stories for us?
God sorry to not be the one bringing the juicy gossip … mainly because there wasn’t very much! He was quiet the one standing to the side holding a drink watching everyone 🤣 he was with his ex a Loooooong time so wasn’t much in the way of stories like that - just a much quieter plain version of him self now! Dull …

Last edited:
Pulling up a seat to watch 👀
Naming myself after one of his potential bits on the side 😀

gutted I didn’t see his posts and doesn’t look like anyone screenshot it.
been following him a while now and can’t decide what I think really. Seems nice enough but to really like someone I feel you need to see more of them as a person and we don’t really get that with him.

74129078-78D6-4A0F-BD27-127DD5EDB949.png
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Clearly just saw what someone said about him being dull hit a nerve. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.