The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported all of the posts.
Tattle rules state nobody should shut down the conversation. People don’t have to read here.

@Helen

Reactions: 2
Talk about having to have the last word. Answering all the comments 🙄 typical arrogance dose not think the rules apply to him

Reactions: 6
Honestly I’ve never seen another person do that before on here. Embarrassing admitting your all over this thread constantly. Freedom of speech and all that! Nothing has been said about the kids. We are allowed to share our opinions and experiences and comment on what we see

Reactions: 7
Did anyone screenshot? Obvs no woman in his bed if he’s on here commenting during the night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the most interesting thing that came from him posting is that he's not a size 3, he's a size 7 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Roland if you're still reading, you're a GREAT dad and I probably did go too hard on you at some points and I apologise but if all that about messaging younger women is true I think that's slightly odd. I've had a lot of men older than me pop up unwantedly in my DMs and it's very disturbing and the things they said to me have stuck, they were literal strangers after all. If you have to do that, go onto Tinder. I just don't know how appropriate it is for a guy with a mainly child/teenage audience to be doing that. But like I said, in terms of parenting you're fantastic.

Roland if you're still reading, you're a GREAT dad and I probably did go too hard on you at some points and I apologise but if all that about messaging younger women is true I think that's slightly odd. I've had a lot of men older than me pop up unwantedly in my DMs and it's very disturbing and the things they said to me have stuck, they were literal strangers after all. If you have to do that, go onto Tinder. I just don't know how appropriate it is for a guy with a mainly child/teenage audience to be doing that. But like I said, in terms of parenting you're fantastic.
What did he say about the girls ?! I missed that bit! What was the explanation??

Reactions: 1
What did he say about the girls ?! I missed that bit! What was the explanation??
Sadly I'm not sure! I saw he was posting late at night and I told myself I would look in the morning but by that time they were gone. If I found out what he said I'll update you!!

He said it was fine talking to people that age. He talks to older and younger but no one underage. Some are Lily’s friends or people from football he follows or something

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'll try and summarise what I remember him saying this morning..

Didn't like someone calling him a nonce - basically said its disgusting and that his kids may read these posts

Said that it wasn't Lily he was with (referring to whoever said he had said he was with Lily and not a woman?)

Said there's nothing wrong if he does date a 20 year old, he wouldn't get with anyone under age

A lot of the females he follows are Lily's football friends, fans who have created fan pages for him or something and have asked for a follow back or people who he genuinely knows.

In reference to someone saying he had said he was with his sister at some point, he said he'd only told 1 person that (I'm assuming he was hinting that he knew this user)

Said he thinks he knows who another user is because of their username

Was unhappy with someone calling Ralph a brat

Said yes he's received a lot of followers from Dadvgirls but basically he has to work hard to get and keep followers also

Said he's never committed to an upload schedule and he's always made clear he will post as and when

Makes alot of money off videos and ads so doesn't need free things

Didn't confirm vaccination status but said the reason he's looking for a holiday in the UK is because he only has 3 days available. Said he didn't go to Dubai because the kids had 2 different half terms and he's going in a few months for a stag do

Said the Spanish girl used to tell him about how much she was spoken about on here or something

Him and the kids mum monitor their Instagram usage and are always with them when they use it and screen time is limited

Said he's a size 7 and that if his feet were any bigger he'd look silly

Said he doesn't copy content, apart from Anastacia they were the first to do gas station food

Said he looks on here to get ideas on content - what to change, do, not do etc and said lately it's become very personal on here

I'm sure there was more but my brains gone blank now 😂

Oh I've remembered more..

Basically said itd cost a lot to buy a 3 bed house so that's why he rents and he's fine and happy with that

Said he's happy with his car as it does what it needs to

Something about Ralph liking car museums??

Said he's asking for recommendations as companies pay for reviews but he wanted honest opinions not because he wants it for free. Gets offered loads of free stuff but doesn't take them up on it

Gets lots of messages and pics, ignores inappropriate ones and even had to report 1 message to the police

His ex used to moan that he spoke about his kids a lot (I think this was his explanation about single mums?)

Said he follows single mums as they have something in common and he also follows single dads

Is happy with his life (in reference to sitting at home watching Netflix)

Doesnt mind being told his content is boring etc but is unhappy with personal comments such as the ones about his hair

He also said that he is happy being single as it can be hard to integrate children into a relationship but feels it may be easier now that they are older

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t believe I missed it 😭😭

Gives a fecking weeks notice for one of his YouTube videos(which nobody needs) but just shows up here with no warning? Come on Roly. Not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He also said thanks to the person who reminded him about the old pics of his ex 😂 and explained that he's not the type of person to go on a deleting spree after splitting but that he's now deleted the pictures 😂

• Haha
What a massive rant then!
What was the point of it all?
So sounds like he thinks it’s normal to message people nearly 20 years his junior. Nobody said that’s illegal just that it’s weird. Surely he can see why people would think that’s weird. He cannot say that people shouldn’t think that’s strange.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.