The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random story, can he not just Google where to go for a UK holiday? Or is he wanting someone to gift him one no doubt ๐Ÿ™„ I mean does he mean for/with kids or what? Very vague.

Reactions: 5
Bit of a random story, can he not just Google where to go for a UK holiday? Or is he wanting someone to gift him one no doubt ๐Ÿ™„ I mean does he mean for/with kids or what? Very vague.
Will definitely be after gifted! Might be going on a romantic break with one of his many girls!

• Haha
For someone thatโ€™s got the same hair texture as Donald trump he goes to the barbers a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tag tag tagging a holiday place for freebies
And following accommodation profiles ๐Ÿ‘€

Does he not earn enough to pay for his own holiday? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s the only reason he wants all these recommendations, or he would get on trust pilot like the rest of us! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Does he not earn enough to pay for his own holiday? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s the only reason he wants all these recommendations, or he would get on trust pilot like the rest of us! ๐Ÿ˜‚
So desperate but that's Roly Poly all over ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Still, itโ€™s a big step down. Only a couple of weeks ago he was following luxury car hire in Dubai, now itโ€™s desperate grabs for a freebie in England.
I guess his channel on its own isnโ€™t enough for the mega freebies without Dad V Girls. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone thatโ€™s got the same hair texture as Donald trump he goes to the barbers a lot!
Never seen a comb over like it. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s to hide the lines that need botox because you can see where heโ€™s used an editing app to smooth his forehead in his grid posts. For someone who likes teens/20 year olds he looks far too old for them ๐Ÿคข

• Haha

I donโ€™t think he earns much, heโ€™s ALWAYS wanting a freebie. The size 3 trainers and kids Balenciaga are probably all stuck on a credit card. You Tube ads and Air Up donโ€™t pay that much ๐Ÿ˜† Loads of wannabes pushing bloody Air Up at the moment!

• Haha
Heโ€™s only asking for England stays as heโ€™s not vaxxed I bet
Donโ€™t think heโ€™s vaxxed. Iโ€™m sure he said on stories before. But yeah from Dubai luxury to Cornwall and Devon. New video pending. Which colour are we wearing/eating today? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I donโ€™t think he earns much, heโ€™s ALWAYS wanting a freebie. The size 3 trainers and kids Balenciaga are probably all stuck on a credit card. You Tube ads and Air Up donโ€™t pay that much ๐Ÿ˜† Loads of wannabes pushing bloody Air Up at the moment!
The size 3 trainers absolutely KILL me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heโ€™s only asking for England stays as heโ€™s not vaxxed I bet
No heโ€™s not vaccinated Iโ€™m sure of it

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know heโ€™s not vaxxed by I bet I meant I bet thatโ€™s why heโ€™s asking for England based as he canโ€™t go abroad

Reactions: 3
Saw he's getting a haircut on his story, when the hairdresser lifts his comb over up they're gonna have a fright! Also, I know it's not my feed so I probably should shut up but I hate that bluey filter he puts on his posts, he's been using the same filter for like a century and I'm just tired of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Who is Ingham ?

When was this from? Recently ?
Chris Ingham is the most disgusting bleep and its a disgrace he is still allowed on youtube. Come and join us on the Ingham Family thread, also google his name and you will soon find out all the awful things he has done.

• Sick
Heโ€™s literally just followed back another female, the usual mirror selfie, private profile so he could see more photos of her. Actually sheโ€™s an aesthetician it says so looks like her might be getting that Botox after all ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah just had a look, can see her other page. Sheโ€™s much too old for Roly ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.