The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to know what Roland is like when the cameras aren’t rolling, Google narcissistic personality disorder. He ticks all of the boxes. His last girlfriend talked about earlier on in this thread found that out over time. Notice he’s been single ever since (2016). She has not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
From my friend’s experience he turns very rude and nasty if he doesn’t get what he wants. Or sulks. Are you sure she wasn’t someone whose DMs he slid into?
Yeah I do get those vibes from him, his main insult is calling people Karens but he's one himself. She never said he slid into her DMs but maybe she just wasn't comfortable saying it. That's the thing, these girls are probably frightened by his behaviour :(

Reactions: 4
Hes the biggest karen going. All he dose is moan. When have u seen him having a really good happy laugh as such. Never. I havent anyway. Its all moaning if its speakin stories. Not that he ever dose any content now at all really. As a youngish viewer I dont want to keep seeing Chelsea updates NGL 🙄

Did anyone else think it was weird to go back home to re spin the wheel fair enough kingstons only 5/10 mins down the road by car to tolworth but it still just seemed stupid
I’ve just watched the new video. I don’t think they did go back and forth. I think they filmed it all together then edited it and lied about going back to make the video seem more interesting.
Also, what an ungrateful little tit Ralph is! Sulking and complaining about getting Primark! He’s what, 12??? So entitled just like his father. I’d be buzzing if I was given some free money to buy whatever I wanted from Primark tbh 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the new video. I don’t think they did go back and forth. I think they filmed it all together then edited it and lied about going back to make the video seem more interesting.
Also, what an ungrateful little tit Ralph is! Sulking and complaining about getting Primark! He’s what, 12??? So entitled just like his father. I’d be buzzing if I was given some free money to buy whatever I wanted from Primark tbh 😂
Yep! A 12 year old constantly kitted out in Balenciaga and ICON caps. He’s going to create another one of himself! Dunno where the sense of entitlement comes from,he needs a reality check! No career, no partner, no home of his own at that age! No friends are ever shown at all, only Joel because it helps his numbers if Joel then shares him!!! No wonder he’s miserable constantly!!!!!

Is he close to any of his family? Just wondering as he seems to spend all his time alone
Don’t think so. Occasionally mentions his sisters on his stories, but I’m sure they are probably busy leading a normal family life but Roland would rather sit in the flat on his own, messaging 20 year olds and watching Netflix all day.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think so. Occasionally mentions his sisters on his stories, but I’m sure they are probably busy leading a normal family life but Roland would rather sit in the flat on his own, messaging 20 year olds and watching Netflix all day.
You’ve got that absolutely spot on HAHAHA! 👏🏼😂

He goes for younger girls because they are more likely to stroke his ego and give him a load of admiration which is what he loves. Women his age would not. 37 year olds wouldn’t usually actively chase 20 year olds. What would they have in common?

He can’t even moan on his stories about what’s being said about him on here, because then people will come over and see what he’s been up to. He clearly isn’t going to unfollow all these girls because he would have done it by now. That’s what he needs to do! Why would he want access to so many fan’s (all girls!) private accounts??? That have age 20 in their bios??? Loads of young lads follow him but notice they haven’t been followed back!

Reactions: 3
He can’t even moan on his stories about what’s being said about him on here, because then people will come over and see what he’s been up to. He clearly isn’t going to unfollow all these girls because he would have done it by now. That’s what he needs to do! Why would he want access to so many fan’s (all girls!) private accounts??? That have age 20 in their bios??? Loads of young lads follow him but notice they haven’t been followed back!
We’ve got him over a barrel 😂🤣 I love it!
He once did a rant story about tattle with a screenshot of this thread. He wouldn’t dare do that now hehe x

Reactions: 4
I reckon he’s constantly got a sore wrist too...... 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just find it absolutely hilarious how this thread with the same around 10 people posting has made Roland go quieter than usual on his stories and channel, with his 186k subscribers and big ego I thought it wouldn't bother him. Must deep down be really fragile. The hitting up 20 year olds is probably because he wants their response as some validation. Also what on earth is this? Leave off 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just find it absolutely hilarious how this thread with the same around 10 people posting has made Roland go quieter than usual on his stories and channel, with his 186k subscribers and big ego I thought it wouldn't bother him. Must deep down be really fragile. The hitting up 20 year olds is probably because he wants their response as some validation. Also what on earth is this? Leave off 😂
Wtaf! 😂😂😂 duck me he’ll be right in her DMs a young fan that fancies him don’t miss out there Roly 🤣

• Haha
If everyone on this thread wasn’t right then why has he suddenly stopped following these younger girls. As someone said above, no young boys have been followed back who are mega fans. Very calculating.

Reactions: 7
This is so true. I sense major insecurities.

Reactions: 3
Roly Poly has been quiet today. I thought we would have been treated to endless boomerangs of the Chelsea V Liverpool game 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.