The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does looks like it could be a new girl…. but then he likes to throw these things in to create suspicion that he’s with someone. If he was then why would he still be in all of these DMs so recently
Still no video! Maybe she’s put her foot down and said no more eating gold food all weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, they’ve got similar faces haven’t they. His sister’s have too from the photos of them on his grid.
He liked a photo of her arse so I’d be worried if they were related 😂🤣 I think they’re just in the same friendship group by the looks of things. He’s been liking her photos for years

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He liked a photo of her arse so I’d be worried if they were related 😂🤣 I think they’re just in the same friendship group by the looks of things. He’s been liking her photos for years
He likes photos of all females who he thinks might pay him some attention!!!! Arse, tits, skimpy clothes, bikinis!!!!!! He’s so predictable!!!!!! Anyone who might reply to a “WYD?” text! He’s like a 16 year old lad! Worrying that he’s heading for 40!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Wooohoooo! More pointless spends ! What is this obsession with wasting money on designer gear?! Why does it have to be made into a video?! All the effort finding/ making a wheel too 😂
A blatant copy of DVG. And if they were only filming that video yesterday for next week, where was last weeks video he said was coming as there was no video the week before?

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just seen and read this thread.
So I went down a short amount of people he is following last night after reading here.
Lots of girls had private accounts and ages 20-22 in their bios.
But the ones whose accounts weren’t private, I looked on their profiles and he has liked all of their selfies. Lots of provocative ones as young girls post these days…
Countless ones we can’t see too who are on private but have things like “just me and my baby girl” in the bio. So he’ll be all over those too I’m sure. I think he’s actively pursuing Young. Single. Mums. in the hopes they will be starstruck that he’s got in touch.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Roland reminds me of Hugh Grant in About A Boy, they both have an obsession with young single mothers! I don't think he tries with his channel anymore (and videos) and it's beginning to show. I think it was a money thing from the very start, he knew he was gonna do well because of DVG so he did it. There probably wasn't one part in that mans heart that actually wanted to do a family channel because he was passionate about creating content and documenting his and his kids life. I think he likes being an 'influencer' on Instagram though but that's probably because of the wide selection of 22 year olds he can follow and impress with his follower count. It is wrong, his behaviour to these women is VERY creepy but maybe they're too scared to call him out for being strange in their DMs because of his large following and fanbase. I feel bad for them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GRIM reading about all of these girls!
Some of the girls he is chasing with likes, I had a look a bit further down their grid and they have BFs! I wonder what their men think about a nearly 40 year old youtuber liking all their 20 year old girlfriend’s pics and no doubt being in their DMs!
🤢 Can’t he just go on Tinder if he’s looking for that?

Reactions: 7
He actually shared a guy a while back now when Roland was celebrating hitting some subscriber/ follower number and this other Dad account messaged him “celebrating having a load of kids following you”. So he shared it to his stories with the guys name and everything. Saying he was jealous and being all rude. Truth hurts I guess!

• Wow
He has been in a girl that I know of called Laurens DMs recently.
Hasn’t been a video for ages either has there????
All the videos are centred around wasting money I’ve noticed and I haven’t even known of this family for long.

All the videos are centred around wasting money I’ve noticed and I haven’t even known of this family for long.
Yep as someone said above the random videos are all just for money so he doesn’t have to get a regular job. Not a genuine desire to vlog their lives. Without DvG as a launch pad he would just be at around 10,000 followers I should think like most Dad accounts on Instagram.

So many people coming on here saying the same thing recently! How old is this girl out of interest? He’s been in soooo many girls DMs but they all seem to be young! (Late teens/early 20s). Be interesting to know if there’s a pattern here!
And no, no video for a couple of weeks. One coming tomorrow apparently!

I can even see who this girl probably is just from going down who he’s followed recently. No idea of the age but not a ‘woman’ by the looks of it but she’s private of course - so many girls who he follows are! He needs to have a bloody good clear out if he wants to regain respect. Joel doesn’t do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I almost, ALMOST feel sorry for him. It must be so emasculating having your kids paying your bills and your size 3 Dior trainers.

I just dont get it with these YouTube dads. They are all same effeminat, Peter Pan types with their kids paying their bills. Joel is proud him and the girls bought their new house ‘together’. A real man and father would be horrified at that. Same for Rolly third wheel. Sat in a rented flat, kids in balenciaga, entry level merc crying about doing the school run for a week. What happened to #singledad? He can’t even cope with the school run! And before he gets on his high horse about having a job prior to this.😂😂 A job where he couldn’t afford a car and drove round on a scooter! Ffs!

• Haha
Dear God
“I’ll pic a colour out of a bowl and buy you anything in your colour”.
Just WOW
He looks rough as and knackered.
The comments under the video are literally like a load of year 5-6s trying to get his attention.
The Lauren girl I only know through Instagram. I’m not sure of age but a LOT younger than Roland.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I almost, ALMOST feel sorry for him. It must be so emasculating having your kids paying your bills and your size 3 Dior trainers.

I just dont get it with these YouTube dads. They are all same effeminat, Peter Pan types with their kids paying their bills. Joel is proud him and the girls bought their new house ‘together’. A real man and father would be horrified at that. Same for Rolly third wheel. Sat in a rented flat, kids in balenciaga, entry level merc crying about doing the school run for a week. What happened to #singledad? He can’t even cope with the school run! And before he gets on his high horse about having a job prior to this.😂😂 A job where he couldn’t afford a car and drove round on a scooter! Ffs!
Did he actually ride around on a scooter? Whatever job did he have? Didn’t Joel used to pay him to do editing but then all of a sudden didn’t, and then he was doing his own?
Honestly dread to think how many females he has been speaking to on Instagram then after reading all of this. And I bet they thought they were the only chosen one!
The whole set up is not what he makes out then. Happy single dad. He needs to get off Insta DM’ing and get on Plenty Of Fish judging by what it sounds like he’s after.

The content has died, Lilly clearly doesn’t want to do it so he has to buy her designer clobber as a bribe to get her to be involved. Really cannot get over this last video, as someone else said above, this is very un-manly behaviour.

Every time I check there’s more dirt 🤦🏽‍♀️
Imagine when he finally gets a girlfriend they stumble on this thread

how did he pick up the kids or do anything with them on a scooter?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.